Part : 6 The Mysterious Person

Please guyz do comments.

He immediately check his phone after waking up and became happy seeing her reply.
"Thank you for understanding me and i hope, i can trust you"he smiled, reading her message.
"One day , you will trust me Nandini" he spoke confidently , looking toward the phone screen . He was having full confident that one day she would surely trust him but it was not going to be easy.

"Good morning"he send the message and waited for her reply. He was getting desperate to talk with her. He was falling in love with her slowly slowly. He was the Rockstar , behind whom , million of girls were crazy. But he was crazy for one girl and that girl was Nandini Kapoor. He was in love with her pure and beautiful soul. He didn't want to lose her at any cost.

On the other side , Nandini came out from the bathroom taking bath. She was looking very pretty in pink off shoulder top and black jeans. Her long wet hair were making her more beautiful. She started cleaning her room. Her eyes fell on her phone and she felt like to check the phone. She smiled lightly seeing his message which was received few minutes ago.
"Good morning"she replied back with the smiley emoji , setting on bed.

There , he was waiting for her message from five minutes. He became happy seeing her reply and that smiley emoji made him more happy. That emoji also made him remind of her beautiful smile which was very precious for him.

"Can we meet , today?"he sent the message with expectation that she would get agree to meet him.

Reading his message , Nandini thought for a moment. Then She started typing her answer.
"Sorry but today it is not possible. I have work in my art gallery. After that i have appointment with Doctor for Regular check of Dad"she sent the message but felt bad to deny like this.

On the other side , Manik became little sad , reading her reply because he really wanted to meet her.
"Actually tonight i am going out of Mumbai for a video shoot. I want to see you before going. Because it is a one week tour."he sent the message making sad face. He was going out of town for 1 week and before that he really wanted to meet her. For the first time , he was feeling like to cancel the shoot because he couldn't able to spend a week without seeing her. He met her two days before only and in two days only , she did a magic on him.
"I thought to spend a whole day with you"he send another message before getting her reply.

"I am really sorry but today it is not possible. We can meet after 1 week"he sadly read her message. For her it was very easy to say that they could meet after 1 week. But she didn't know that for him , spending one week without seeing her was very difficult.
"It's okay. Don't be sorry , i can understand" he replied her. He took deep breath then keeping the phone on side table , he went to take bath.

"I am so sorry Manik. I would have asked you too meet me at Art gallery but I don't want you to come there." She thought, looking at phone screen. She was feeling sad after denying him. But now the question was that why she didn't want him to come at her Art Gallery.

_______________________

He was standing under the shower and thinking that how to meet her. "I will meet her today or else i will cancel the shoot"he said in serious tone , turning off the shower.

He came outside , wrapping towel around his lower body. He looked toward his phone as it was ringing. He picked up the phone from table.
"Yes Peter , I remember that we have to leave tonight." He shouted , picking up the phone. Peter was his Personal Assistant who always made him remember about his events and song recording.
"Boss , is there any problem ? You are shouting on me for the first time and that too , without any reason" Peter said disbelievingly because for the first Manik shouted on him. Listening his words , He realised his mistake. He took a deep breath , closing his eyes.
"I am sorry Peter , i will call you later on" he cut the phone after saying this.
"This girl is making me crazy. I shouted on Peter without any reason"Manik thought holding his head.