Part : 8 Falling In Love

Howz the new Cover ?

(Shining In The Shade In Sun Like A Pearl Up On The Ocean
Come And Feel Me
O Heal Me

Umm Waise To Maan Mera
Phele Bhi Raaton Mein

Aksar Hi Chahat Ke Haan
Sapne Sanjota Tha

Phele Bhi Dhadkan Yeh
Dhun Koi Gaati Thi
Par Abb Jo Hota Hai Woh
Phele Na Hota Tha)

After the tea session. Kids forced Manik to sing. Nandini denied them but Manik  agreed to sing for them. He started singing for them. Nandini got lost in his song. She knew that he was singing for her. For the first time , she was listening his song live in front of her eyes. And that too , he was singing the song for her. She felt special and good. He was singing the song through the core of his heart. He was saying to her through his song that before meeting her also , his heart used to prepare dream at night and it also used to beat . But after meeting her whatever is happening with him , it didn't use to happen before.

(Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon)

He completed the song indirectly conveying all his feelings to her. He said that from the day he met her , he started becoming her. He started losing himself and started getting lost in her.
All the kids clapped happily when he completed his song. Manan were looking at each other , having smile on their faces. He was sitting on the chair and she was standing beside him. Kids were super happy and Manan got lost in each other.

"Now we will take selfie with Bhaiya. Didi please give your phone to us" Listening kid words , Manan came on the earth back. Nandini gave her phone to him.
"Yippee... we will take Selfie with our rockstar" All the kids gone crazy and ran toward Manik. In this , they pushed Nandini. And She directly  fell on his lap. She held his shirt's collar , closing her tightly. He stared her from so close , holding her arms. Slowly Opening her eyes , she looked into his eyes innocently and they again got lost in each other. Their heart beat became fast and their breath also became heavy. Sitting in his lap , she was feeling safe and good. Like always , his touch was making each and every dead cell of her body alive. They went to another world , forgetting everything. They could feel each other hot breath because they were so close to each other.

"Hahah.." listening Kids laugh, they both came back to the earth. She immediately tried to get up but couldn't as the chain which she was wearing around her neck , it got stuck with his shirt button. They again looked into each other eyes. She  tried to remove the chain hurriedly but couldn't. Kids were laughing and clicking their pictures in Nandini's phone.

"Wait" he asked her to stop , showing his hand.
"Let me do this"he said and she nodded her head positively , looking at him. He started removing the chain from his shirt button. She looked at him without blinking her eyes.
"It's done"he said looking at her. She got up immediately without looking at him.