Part : 57 First Kiss

Miss this story or not ?

I will be try to be regular from now promise. This update is short but full of surprises.

Manik was waiting for Nandini , she had gone to change her clothes in washroom. Standing at the window, he was thinking that how would be their special night when they would complete each other.

"Manik.."he heard Nandini's voice from behind and listening her words he came on the earth back. He immediately turned around and got surprised.

Nandini was smiling looking at him , standing on the door step of bathroom. She was still in that bridal lehenga. The first question which came in his mind seeing her that why she didn't change into night dress. As he looked into her eyes , he came to know what she wanted. He could read her eyes. In love eyes speak more than the words.

"Make me yours Manik, I trust you and I love you."Her eyes were saying to him.

"Really" his eyes asked this question from her and she nodded her head positively in response. Without using any words they were talking to each other , that's called true love.

As she nodded her head Manik ran toward her and pinning her hand above her head on the wall , he just captured her lips. He was waiting to taste her lips from the very first day when he had seen her. The one month was like ages for him. Other side Nandini was taken aback. For a moment, she didn't understand that what had happened with her. But the very next moment they were kissing each other like they were hungry to  taste each other lips from thousands years. It was Manik's first kiss and he was kissing her like he was a professional kisser. He was chewing her lips and tasting every corner of her lips. Their fronts were touching with each other which was increasing their desire.

Manik's hands automatically left Nandini's hands and pulled her toward himself grabbing her bare waist. Nandini kissed her back wrapping her hands around his neck. Manik bit her lower lip to enter inside her mouth. He wanted to explore her mouth. She also started to explore his mouth. The feeling of exploring each other mouth was more than the heaven for them. They were feeling like they went out of the world with the kiss. The kiss was magical which made them forget all their tension and stress. Nandini didn't come to know when her hands started to rub his bare chest and Manik didn't come to know when his hands cupped her face. Their body was moving to and fro and making them burn in desire.

"I never tasted such a delicious thing in my life before. Tasting your lips and exploring your mouth was more than the heaven for me." He said huskily near to her lips and his thumb was brushing her lower lip. Nandini was silently looking at him and breathing heavily, she was trying to catch her breath back after their wild kiss. Their eyes were filled with only and only love.

"I want you to don't stop until you won't kiss, touch and taste every inch of my body. From today Nandini is all yours Manik Malhotra." She whispered while her hands were kept on his bare chest. Her words were turned him more. He smiled slightly and she smiled back.

"So Can I taste your this place ?" He asked putting his hand on her crotch. Nandini went insane when for the first time he touched her there where she wanted him to touch her from the very first day. She threw her head backward and moaned closing her eyes. Only his one touch was enough to take her breath away from her.

"I want answer angel." He said in dominating tone while his finger was making circle there over the fabric and making her more crazy.

"Why did you stop ?" She instantly asked as he removed his hand from there. He was smirking looking at her and she was looking at him irritatingly.