Part : 48 A Helpless Situation

Just want to tell you all that your response matters a lot to me.

Inline Comments are love.

Manik and Adiya left from the resort immediately to save Muskan and Nandini. Raj and Cabir , they were coming behind them with the police force . Manik was driving the car. Adiya were sitting at the backseat. All of their eyes were filled with tears. Zoya was crying , resting her head on Adi's shoulder and her hands were clutching sleeves of his shirt. She was constantly praying for her daughter and for Nandini too. On the other side the guilt and the fear was killing Adi. He just wanted to save her daughter at any cost. Even he wasn't able to look into his wife's eyes because of the guilt. One side guilt was killing him and on the other side he was dying , thinking about his daughter. Manik was driving the car in full speed, breaking all the signals. Tears were constantly falling down from his eyes. His angel's life was at risk. He was also feeling guilty because he couldn't able to protect her.

Manik's phone which was kept in his pocket , it was ringing constantly from few minutes. But he wasn't picking up the call because he wanted to reach at his destination quickly as possible.
"Manik may be the call will be important. You should pick it up. May be Nandini get a chance and she may be trying to contact us." Zoya said still being positive at this situation. Adi was shocked seeing this. He looked at her , having guilt and pain in his eyes. She could see the guilt in Adi's eyes. She blinked her eyes , entwining her hand with his hand. She was trying to be strong for him only because she didn't want that he should feel more guilty. The situation was hard but her positivity was making them strong. Adi again looked down in guilt. Zoya pressed her lips together to control her cries.

"If anything happened to them. I will kill you bastard." Manik roared like a angry lion on phone. Zoya and Adi looked at him immediately , listening his shout. They also became angry and felt like to kill that bastard Aman.

"I am scared." Aman said sarcastically , touching Nandini's face with his one hand and from other hand , he was holding the phone , putting it close to his mouth because his phone was on speaker. Nandini was crying silently, shutting her eyes tightly. She was forced to be bear his torture because Muskan's life was at risk. Or else she would have never let any man touch her. Only Manik had right to touch her. The blood was still oozing out from the fresh wound which was on her forehead.

"Start your countdown Aman because you have Kidnapped my daughter. Because you have messed with Malhotra's. You are gone." Adi bursted out his anger. He shouted snatching the phone from Manik's hand , keeping it on speaker. Aman chuckled evilly. They all were boiling with anger and his laugh rose their anger more.

"Aaahaa.." Nandini screamed in pain when Aman yanked her hair , gripping it tightly. Manik's heart stopped beating for a moment when he heard her scream , automatically his feet applied the break. He felt a sharp pain in his heart because his angel was in pain. He wanted to kill that bastard. Adi and Zoya were shocked.

"I will rip your head Aman for hurting my angel. If I find even a single wound on her body , I will give uncountable wound to you." Manik turned around and snatched the phone from Adi's hand. He shouted angrily, clutching the phone tightly near to his mouth. Aman again chuckled.

"Manik.. I am fine. Don't come here. Please find Muskan. She is not here. Please save her." Nandini spoke ignoring Aman. Aditya and Manik , they got worried, listening Nandini's words.
"He kept her.. Ahaa.." she again screamed in pain when Aman again yanked her hair , making her stop in the middle. Aman was testing patience of Manik. He was losing control. Her screams were breaking his heart into thousand of pieces.

"Now You all have to come here to see me getting married to Nandini. After the marriage, I will free Muskan. And remember that don't inform police about this or else you will never able to see Muskan's face." Aman gave them warning , making of all them scared. Zoya who was trying to be strong , she started crying badly. Only the thought of living without Muskan broke their heart. They couldn't even imagine their life without Muskan.