Part : 38 Love Healer

Silent readers please at least vote.

Inline Comments are love.

Before starting this part. I want to say few words. Nandini is having trust issues from years and it will not go in few weeks or months. Manik and Nandini met a month back only and she can't trust him in this short span after what had happened with her in the past. She knows he love her then even. She don't trust on love. She stopped believing on love. She still blames herself for trusting someone blindly. Manik is also not forcing her to trust him because he knows , she needs only time. With time , she will eventually start trusting him. But before this , their love has to pass so many tests.

If you have any queries related to this story. You can ask me freely.

________________________

"Don't go." Her voice cracked when she spoke those two words which were enough to make him stop. He stopped on the door step. She ran toward him and burst into tears , resting her forehead head on his back. The photos which she was hiding from him , those photos slipped down from her hand. Her both hands clutched the back of his shirt.
"Please don't go." She pleaded while shedding tears , making his shirt wet. The pain which she was going through from years that can't be described in words.

Manik felt like somebody penetrated thousands of needles all together into his heart when he heard her cries. He wanted to take away her all pain and wanted filled her life with happiness. He clutched his hands and shut his eyes tightly to control his emotions. Seeing his angel in pain is unbearable. It was like somebody was continuously stabbing knife into his heart.

"I am tired of fighting with this pain. Whatever I do but this pain doesn't go away. His memories hurt me a lot and make me remember about my mistake of falling in love. What was my mistake ? I.. I gave my soul and my heart to him and what.. What he did ? He broke it into million of pieces. He stole everything from me. I don't want to cry for that bastard but what should I do ? It's not easy. I want to vanish his memories from my mind like he never exist in my life. I.. I want to love again. It is difficult but I am tired of being alone. I need you Manik. Please heal me.. I am drowning, please save me." She pleaded while crying still resting her head on his back. Her words hurt him a lot but he was relieved because at least she was asking him to heal her. She was taking baby steps toward their relationship.

Manik turned around after composing himself and making himself ready to face his broken angel. Whenever he thought about the man who had hurt Nandini. He felt like to kill him for breaking the innocent soul like her. He looked toward her. She was looking at him and crying in agony. Manik closed his eyes dejectedly after seeing tears in her eyes. Why the god was giving the pain to innocent soul ?

He opened his eyes and saw her , she was picking up the crushed photos from the floor , bending down. He looked toward her confusingly.
"I.. I was hiding this from you." She said forwarding those photos in front of him. Manik looked toward her and then toward photos confusingly. He took it , again looking toward her crying face. She was now looking down and sobbing. His heart was badly aching , seeing her in pain. Taking a deep breath , he moved his eyes from her to the thing which she had given to him.

Manik opened the crushed photos and he felt a sharp pain in his heart , seeing her so close with the another man. Nandini could see that he was hurt after seeing the photos. That was the only reason she was hiding those photos from him. He didn't want to hurt him. She cared for him.

He looked toward her and she was already looking at him. She stopped crying but her eyes were still filled with tears. Any moment the tears could again fall down from her eyes but he wouldn't let this happen. They were silently looking into each other eyes. Like their eyes were talking. He knew very well that now what he had to do.