Part : 55 Wedding Gift

Manik reached his room where his beloved wife was waiting for him. Smile was not leaving his face for even a single second. It was his first night with his wife. He stepped inside after opening the door. The room was decorated beautifully with red Roses. Candlelights were illuminating the dark room making the atmosphere romantic. His eyes were finding his angel in that room. He smiled broadly when finally he found her standing beside the bed facing her back to him. She was shining like a star in the dark room.

Nandini knew that he was standing behind her but she didn't turn because she was little nervous. She was playing with the dupatta of her lehengha and her eyes were closed. Her heart was racing fast like it would get explode.

Manik reached toward her taking long steps. Next act of Manik surprised her. He picked her up wrapping his one arm around her from behind and before she could even react , he started twirling her.

"I am so happy Angel." He was just repeating these words while twirling her . Nandini was laughing happily seeing his happiness. Few seconds ago she was nervous but Manik took away her all nervous with his act. Nandini asked him to put her down between her laugh but he was not ready to get stop. His happiness was having no bound. He was the first person who was so much happy after his marriage.

After few minutes, he finally put her down. She turned toward him having broad smile on her face. They looked at each other and started laughing crazily. They sat down on the bed while laughing.

"Why are we laughing ?" Nandini asked looking at Manik in between her laugh. Manik shook his head because he was also having no idea that why they were laughing. Nandini tried to control her laugh taking a deep breath.

"Today is our first night after marriage Angel. You know what happen at first night." Manik spoke mischievously looking at her. Nandini smiled shyly moving her eyelashes down and her hand started playing with the dupatta of her lehenga nervously. Manik was just smiling looking at her. He loved the way how she used to shy.

"So are you ready ?" He asked suddenly making her shocked. She looked at him widening her eyes listening his words. Manik raised his eyebrows and controlled his laugh seeing her reaction.

"Manik.. I have a gift for you." Nandini said changing the topic , getting up from bed.

"Wow wedding gift. What is it ?" Manik asked like a excited kid , standing in front of her. Nandini chuckled seeing his excitement.

"You have to close your eyes first." She spoke excitedly. He nodded his head like innocent kid and closed his eyes. Nandini smiled seeing him and felt like to kiss him. Then she went in the corner of room where her luggage were kept.

____________________

On the other side Muskan was crying from few minutes because she wanted to sleep with newly wed couple on their first night and her parents were not allowing her to sleep with them. Aditya were trying to make her understand but the stubborn Muskan was not ready to listen them. She was not even changing her cloth. She was sitting on floor and crying.

"Mumma you aal vely vely bad. Musu ko ku ni sone de lahai ho chachu aul chachi sath ? Musu ka itta man hai. (Mumma you are very bad. Why you are not letting me sleep with chachu and chachi ? Musu wants to sleep with them.)" She said to Zoya while crying and rubbing her eyes with her both hands. Adi was in bathroom that time.

"Musu you can sleep with dada dadi today. Tomorrow you can sleep with your chachu and chachi. Actually they fell asleep today." Zoya spoke sitting in front of her. She was still in lehenga. She didn't get time to change because Muskan was crying and she was trying to make her understand.