Part : 45 The Sangeet

Inline comments are love.

Adi was making her daughter wear the belly. Both were sitting on the floor. Muskan was looking not less than a princess in blue frock and his father never used to leave a single chance to treat his daughter as a princess. She was little princess of her father. Zoya was standing beside them , crossing her arms around her chest. She was smiling, seeing her world in front of her eyes.

"Thank you dadddy

"Thank you dadddy." She spoke cutely , hugging her father. He smiled broadly.
"My Princess." Adi said and kissed her forehead.
"My daddy." She said , putting her both tiny hands on her father's face. Adi felt like to eat up his adorable daughter. He rubbed his nose with her little nose. She grinned cutely.

"Oh hello , I am also here. Did you guyz forget me." Zoya asked and raised her eyebrows when they both looked at her.

"Daddy mumma got jealous." Muskan said cutely and giggled , putting her both hands on her mouth. Adi again kissed her forehead. Zoya was staring her daughter and Adi winked at her , taking Muskan in his arms , sitting on the floor.

"She is our princess."Zoya said , kneeling down in front of them. She caressed Musu's hair and kissed her forehead. Adi nodded his head in yes , having smile on his face.

"Yes Mein mumma aur daddy dono ki plincess hoon. ( I am princess of  my mumma and daddy both.)" she said cutely and Adiya kissed her cheeks together. Muskan smiled , showing her all teeth. She was the life of Adiya. She completed them. She took away their all pain and filled their life with lots of happiness.

________________________

The hall was decorated beautifully for Sangeet function. A stage was step up for the performances. Guest started arriving . Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra were welcoming them. Photographers were clicking pictures and making videos and Cabir was getting warming from his girlfriend.

"If today you will spoil our dance Cabir , I will kill you. Mark my words." Sanaya warned him, pointing her forefinger toward him because last time at her friend's Sangeet , he forgot the steps.  Cabir just nodded his head in yes like a beeghi billi. Only Sanaya had power to control Cabir.