Part : 53 Happily Married

So finally the most awaited part is here , Manan marriage. I tried to show all the rituals of marriage in my best way. Hope the update will be upto your mark.

Again a long update.
Words : 5000

Inline comments are love ❤️

__________________

Manik , the groom was dressed up in ivory sherwani with pale pink stole that matched with Nandini's lehenga

Manik , the groom was dressed up in ivory sherwani with pale pink stole that matched with Nandini's lehenga. He was looking the most handsome groom in his attire. He was standing in front of huge mirror and his stylist was setting his stole. The hot and charming smile wasn't leaving his face. Butterflies were flying in his stomach because of the excitement of getting married. After few hours, Nandini would be called as his wife. Manik had waited for this day a lot and finally that day arrived. He was going crazy with the happiness. Anybody could say by seeing his face that how much happy and excited he was. And why he wouldn't be excited ? After all his dream was getting fulfilled. He was marrying to the girl whom he had seen in his dreams since teenage. Nandini was exactly same as princess of his dream. Her heart and her soul was beautiful and pure like crystal.

Manan Attire

Manan Attire

"I should check Nandini. I hope she is fine." He thought about Nandini's bad condition and smiled vanished from his face. Doctor had told him that she would get completely fine with in few hours but he was still worried for her. He wanted to see her completely fine in front of his eyes.

He walked out from his room to meet her. On the way to her room , he started to wonder that how beautiful she would be looking in bridal look. Again a broad smile appeared on his face by only imagining her in bridal look.

Opening the door he walked inside , having a broad smile on his face. He was all set to see his beautiful bride but his smile vanished away from his face when he found the room empty. He got hell worried for her. He checked the washroom and dressing room but she was nowhere. He thought about the last night that how she got kidnapped and only the thought of losing her frightened him. "Where are you angel ?" His mind was asking only this question.