Part : 11A Accident

On last update, i got few comments that i am showing Adiya scenes more than Manan. Guyz i want to tell that this story has main focus on Manan only. But every character is main in this story. I want that you people should also feel connected with others characters too. Hope you people like this story as for the first time , i am writing a family story where their family is also very important part of story.

Day 3

Nandini was in art gallery. She talked to Manik in morning after waking up for just 5 minutes because he was having his early morning shoot. After that no messages and no calls . She was worried for Manik after getting that message from  the person, who was behind her. Nandini was lost in her thoughts thinking about her life. But she came out of her thought , listening the news on T.V. She was stared the TV , widening her eyes.

"The Rockstar Manik Malhotra has been met with the accident just now. He has been immediately taken to near by hospital. We will be soon back after a short break and will keep you updated." Nandini got shocked, listening the news. She felt guilty because she was thinking the person who was behind her , he had hurt Manik. She started blaming herself for challenging him. She immediately called Manik but he was not picking. She felt like crying at that moment. She was not understanding what she should do.

"Now you listen to me. I won't let this marriage happen. You will only marry to me. Nobody can snatch you from me. Just wait and watch" that person words echoed in her ear and she became hell angry. She clenched the phone tighter, having anger in her eyes. Her eyes were spitting fire. She immediately called that person.

"How could you do this ? You planned Manik accident just to stop me from marrying him. You are disgusting person. I start hating you even more from today. By doing this , you can't stop me. You can't scare Nandini Kapoor, Understand. And if something happens to Manik then i will kill you without any regret." She shouted on him as soon as he picked up the phone. She took out her all anger on him. After shouting on him , still she didn't get relief. Because her heart was worried for Manik.

"What the F**** ? I didn't plan anybody accident. " she got shocked, listening his words. "I can do anything to get you baby but You know that i am not that much bad that i will try to kill someone" he continued and with his each word , her anger was increasing. She without saying anything further, just cut the call.

"We just got the information that Your Rockstar is really a hero. As he got hit by the car while saving a kid. And you don't need to be worried about him. We also got to know that now he is absolutely fine and will be get discharged soon." Nandini sighed, listening this. She felt like she got her breath back finally after knowing that he was fine but still wanted to talk to him.

_______________________

On the other side Neyonika also got hell worried, knowing that his son had been met the accident. Zoya was also worried but side by side by , she was constantly trying to calm down Neyonika. They were also constantly trying to contact Manik but he wasn't picking up the calls. With each passing second, a mother fear was increasing for his son. She just wanted to listen her son's voice.

"Please, Zoya do something. I just want to talk to him. I am not feeling good. Please do something." She said in crying tone to Zoya. She looked toward Neyonika helplessly and tried to call Manik again.

______________________

"Oh shit. I should inform at home that i am fine. This  Media like always , they has been made my small accident also so big. Mom must be so worried. Why can't just this Media leave me alone." Manik was talking to himself when Doctor was bandaging his hand. There were just few small scratches on his arms. He was perfectly fine. When he put his hand inside his pocket to take out the phone , he realised that he had forgotten his phone in hotel room only. Taking the phone from Doctor , he immediately called his mother first.