Part : 31(B) The Engagement

Inline Comments and long comments are love❤️.

Nandini's body was burning with desires when Manik was coming close to her face. She could feel his hot breath and hear his heartbeats. She was looking into his black eyes. She closed her eyes in response when his lips were just only few inches away from her lips. A shiver ran down her spine when his hot breath touched her lips. She felt like each and every dead cells of her body became alive. Her lips craved to feel touch of his lips and her mouth craved to taste his lips. That moment, she wanted him to kiss her like there is no tomorrow.

But Manik passed by her lips , blowing the air there and kissed her cheek. Her body shivered when his lips came in contact with her skin. She grasped his shirt in response and took a deep breath like she got her breath back after ages with his touch. She was expecting that he would kiss her lips but with this cheeks kiss only , he took her in heaven. He used to make her dead soul alive with his touch. She used to feel completely alive whenever he used to come close to her.

She wanted to give herself completely to him but her mind was only the obstacle which used to stop her. She wanted to feel alive completely. She wanted him to heal her with his love.

"Do you like my reward Miss Nandini ?" He asked , coming close to her ear. Their cheeks were touching each other. Nandini was not in a condition to speak anything because his touch was still making her crazy. Her eyes were still closed. Manik moving his face back and smiled, looking at her. Nandini slowly opened her eyes and found him smiling, looking at her. He looked toward her hands which was clutching his shirt. She removed her hands immediately, looking here and there. Manik was just grinning, looking at her.

"Nandini , I am asking something. Don't you like the reward ?" He asked  and tried to hide his smile. Nandini looked toward him and he raised his eyebrows. She was unable to get a word out. She became voiceless. She was not understanding that how to tell him that what she felt. She was silently, looking down.

"I know , you like it." He said and she looked at him , widening her eyes cutely. She was shocked that how he came to know.

"I don't like it." She lied instantly , taking few steps backward. She didn't want that he would tease her after that. Manik was little shocked because he wasn't expecting her lie.

"You are lying Nandini , I know." He said confidently,  taking few steps forward.

"How can you be so sure ? I am telling you , I didn't like it." She said and turned around  because she couldn't lie more , looking into his eyes. But she was adamant to not accept the truth in front of him that she liked the reward.

Her heart started beating rapidly when he held her arms , standing behind her. Next moment her heart stopped beating  when he pulled her toward himself. Her back and his front collided with each other and increased their inner desire. Manik held her hair carefully and put them on one side. His one hand held her bare shoulder and his other hand touched her bare back. Nandini took a deep breath, clutching her gown. He was caressing her bare back which was making her crazy. He leaned down to kiss her back. She shivered and her body burned when his hot breath touched her skin. Her body automatically moved little backward in response of his hot breath. She wanted him to kiss her whole back.

Manik took few steps backward when he realised that what he was just about to do. Nandini opened her eyes , coming on the earth back. He didn't want to proceed further at any cost. First he wanted to win her trust then he wanted to proceed further. He knew that she was liking it. But he also knew that she wasn't ready for this. He was a true gentleman. She never stopped him but he still understood her. Nandini was very lucky to have the person like Manik in her life and one day she would realise that he was such a true gem.