Part : 5 I Can't Trust him

Inline comments are love.

After Changing their clothes , Manan came back to the hall. He had worn black Kurta of Nandini's father and she had worn simple blue Kurti with black jeans. Everyone looked toward them confusingly finding them in changed cloths. Manan first looked at each other and then toward their families .
"Meine kabhi nhi socha tha bhai itne fast niklenge" Cabir whispered in Mukti's ear and chuckled while Mukti was looking at them confusingly.

"Actually bathroom ki tap kharab hogye thi aur hum dono bheegh gye" Manik cleared everyone's confusion before anybody could ask. Cabir was just smiling looking at Manik.
"Got your answer"Mukti said looking at Cabir and he was still controlling his laugh thinking about their situation.

Manan looked at each other and then settled down. Manik sat away from Cabir because he knew that his brother would not leave the golden chance of teasing him. Manik was looking at Nandini and when she looked toward him. Closing his eyes , he immediately turned his face. When he opened his eyes , found Cabir and Mukti , they were smiling , showing their all teeth. Manik made a innocent face.
"One side , Nandini is making me crazy and on the other side , this twins are enjoying the show  of their crazy brother" he thought , looking straight.

After sometime, Malhotra family got up to leave the house.
"It was so nice to meet with your daughter, Mr. Kapoor. She is so sweet and beautiful" Neyonika said to Ram and he  smiled proudly after listening her daughter's praises.

"I just only want one thing now that you to come in our house as my daughter in law as soon as possible" Neyonika said putting hand on Nandini's face happily and She gave her small smile .
"Good bye , beta" Neyonika said caressing her face.
"Aunty , we should never say good bye. We should always say that we will meet again" Nandini corrected her immediately. Not even Neyonika , everybody smiled listening her words.
"Okay beta , we will meet again" Neyonika said with the big smile and kissed her forehead. A tear of happiness fell down from Nandini's eyes seeing Neyonika's gesture of love.  She felt at that moment only , like she got her mother back.

"So , i think we should leave now. So Mr. Kapoor , we will meet again" Raj said , shaking his hand with Ram. Nandini smiled because he spoke her words. They all started to leave. Manik looked toward Nandini for the last time and started walking behind his family. He turned back to look toward again for one more last time before stepping out from the house. He smiled and she smiled back. He waved his hand and she also waved her hand. She moved her eyebrows up because he was staring her silently having smile on his face. He ran from there immediately realising his idiotic act. She laughed lightly, closing the door.

_________________________

Ram was sitting on bed when Nandini entered into his room
"I am so happy for you Nandini"He said and she sat beside him.
"But I don't want to marry dad"she said sadly, holding his hand and rested her head on his shoulder.
"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"After my marriage, who will take care of you? You will be left alone here in this house. From my birth , you have taken care of me. You have never made me feel alone. Now when my time has came to return the favour by taking care of you. You want that I should go leaving you alone. Why dad?" She asked sadly looking at him and few tears fell down from her eyes. It was true that her dream was to have big family. That dream was coming true. After meeting Manik's family , she was beyond happy but she couldn't imagine her life without her father. She didn't want to leave him alone.

"Oh bacha , why are you crying? Your dad , he will be never alone. Because he has your mother's memories with him. Your mother has never left me alone for a single second." Raj said , putting his hand on her face. He was wiping his daughter tears which were constantly falling down. Leaving without her father was making  her feel very bad. Her dad was her world.
"I really don't want go away from you , Dad"she said hugging his father tightly and her father wrapped  his princess in his arms. Tears fell down from his eyes too because he was also little sad that after marriage, he had to leave without her little bundle of joy. But above all this , he was happy because his princess would get a good family and husband after marriage.