Part : 18 What's wrong with her ?

Inline comments are love.

Next Morning

Manik woke up , stretching his arms. He picked up his phone from the side table. A smile came on his face when he saw the notification of her messages on Instagram. He immediately opened her messages. Seeing her messages, he completely forgot that he was angry because she didn't message him before sleeping last night.

"Last night dad came and I couldn't able to message you."
"I am sorry." These two messages gave him relief that there was a reason that's why she didn't message him. He didn't feel like that she was giving excuse.

"It's okay. "
"I won't lie that I wasn't angry. I was angry yesterday. But now knowing your genuine reason. I am okay with it." He send the messages. He saw that immediately the messages were seen by Nandini.

"Thank you for being so understanding always." He smiled reading her reply.

"Can we meet somewhere for the breakfast ? I just want to spend time with you." He sent the message, hoping her answer to be yes.

"I have no problem. Just tell me the place and time. I will reach." He smiled broadly getting her  answer yes. He messaged her the venue and the time. He happily jumped out from his bed to  take shower. He couldn't wait to meet her. He had met her yesterday only but he was getting excited like he was meeting her after a long time.

____________________

Aditya was getting ready for office. He was setting his hair with his hands , standing in front of mirror. Zoya hugged him from behind , wrapping her hands around him. Yesterday when their make out was disturbed by their daughter, they completed their make out in washroom like always. Adi turned toward her and both looked at each other with a smile. She set his tie properly. Their front collided with each other when he pulled her toward himself , holding her waist.

"Adi stop it , Muskan is sleeping in this room. If she wakes up." Zoya said putting her both hands on his chest when he came close to kiss her lips.

"If she not then" he said coming close to her . She moved her face away from him and tried to push him.

"Musu uthi hi hue hai , mumma daddy (Muskan has already awaken)" she giggled after saying this , lying in the blanket. Listening her words , Adi and Zoya moved apart from each other immediately. They were so embarrassed as they had been caught by their little daughter while romancing. Adi walked out from the room without saying anything. And Zoya started setting the bed without even looking at Muskan. Muskan was just laughing.

_____________________

Manik was driving the car happily. As he was going to meet her. It started raining outside making the atmosphere beautiful. He loved rain from childhood. He liked to be get drenched in rain. He even liked to dance in the rain. Rain made him more happy. He was smiling , thinking about her. He was imagining himself with Nandini. Walking in the rain , looking into each other eyes and holding each other hands.

_____________________

Manik was sitting tensed in the restaurant alone. As Nandini didn't even come after 1 hour of their decided time. He called her so many times but she was not even answering his calls. He wasn't angry, he was worried for her. He was sure that there was something wrong that's why she didn't come and not even picking up his calls. He decided to wait for her Fifteen minutes more.

Fifteen minutes passed away..

But she didn't come.

Getting up , he walked out from the restaurant worriedly.