Part : 34 I hate Holi

Inline comments are love.

Manik was checking few comments on his Instagram post , lying in the blanket after waking up. Then his phone rang up. He smiled broadly when he saw his angel name which was flashing on his screen. Only her name used to bring smile on his face. He grinned  picking up the call.

"Hello.. Miss beautiful." He said sweetly putting the phone on his ear and sat up on the bed. On the other side she blushed listening his compliment , sitting on bed.

"Stop blushing and go to balcony." He said making her confused that Why he was asking her to go in balcony.

"What happened Manik ?" She asked confusingly getting up from bed.

"First go.." He was not ready to tell her anything. She went in balcony.

"Now tell me.. , I am in balcony." She asked looking all around.

"Ek bari dekhna ki aaj suraj kha se nikala hai.." Manik asked making Nandini hell angry. Manik tried to control his laugh pressing his lips together.

"Manik.. What happened to you ? What are you saying ?" She clutched the railing from her free hand and  asked losing his temper because he was behaving so weird.

"Nandini you called me up today yourself. I thought may be today sun rises in the west." He said and laughed loudly covering his mouth with his hand. Nandini became confused that she should laugh or she should shout on him for this joke.

His laugh brought smile on her face.
"You are crazy Manik." She said and shook  her head in a disbelief.

"Actually It made me happy. This shows that you are trying.. trying to move on." He said now becoming serious but the smile didn't leave his face. She was trying to move on forgetting about her past , this was her first step towards him.

"You know Manik , I am feeling fresh today. It feels so good.. good to be positive. After such a long time today I am seriously happy and you are the reason of my happiness. Thank you.." She thanked him from her heart. Her words made his heart happy. He wanted to become the reason of her happiness and he became.

"I don't want your thank you. I want reward." He said again teasingly. His words made her quiet.

"What reward ?" She bit her lower lip and asked tugging her hair behind her ear which were coming in her eyes again and again.

"You know that what type of reward I am talking about Nandini." He said and she again blushed shutting her eyes tightly.
"Haye.. I wish I would be there with you to see your blushing face." He said  closing like he was imagining her face in his face. She was shocked that Every time how he came to know when she blushed.

"Manik tomorrow is Holi and I love holi. What's your plan ?" She asked changing the topic smartly.

"She loves holi. How should I tell her now that I hate holi." Manik thought while Nandini got confused when he didn't answer her. He never played holi. He hated those chemical filled colours. He hated the wastage of water.

"Every year Dad throws a party on holi. This year you are also invited. So will you come ?" He invited her for the party and didn't tell her that he hated holi.

"If you love holi then this year I will also celebrate holi. Mein iss holi par tumhai apne pyaar ke rang mein rang dunga Nandini." He thought having smile on his face. He even got ready to play holi for her. He could do anything for her because he loved her.

"That's great. I will surely come Manik because I love holi." Nandini said like a excited kid. Manik just smiled. He was happy because she was happy. Her happiness , her positive attitude, her words and her excitement , all these things were giving peace to his heart.