Part : 24 The Game & The Accidental Kiss

Please guyz do comments. The response really makes me feel bad.

Muskan requested Nandini to play with her. How anybody could deny the request of cute little girl . That's why she got ready to play with her. They were playing Aankh Micholi in Muskan's room. In this game , one person is blindfolded and he has to catch others. It was Nandini's turn. Her eyes were closed with the piece of cloth. Muskan was laughing and running in the whole room. Nandini was trying to catch her but couldn't.

Manik walked inside the room and smile came on his face , seeing her happy. Nandini stopped for a moment when she felt his presence. She could feel him , her heartbeat became fast . But she didn't understand that what happened to her and why her beat became fast. He got lost , staring her.

Muskan saw him and walked toward him. She started taking him toward Nandini , holding his hand. Manik looked toward Muskan and about to say something but stopped. Because putting finger on her lips , in gesture, Muskan asked him to be quiet. Nandini was confused that what was happening to her heart. Muskan made him stood in front Nandini. When Nandini walked forward , she got bumped with him. Nandini was taken aback when she got bumped with him. For a moment, her heart stopped beating when his body came in contact with her body. A shiver ran down her spine, when his hands held her bare shoulder. She felt good to feel his touch on her skin. Like always, she felt like every cell of her body became alive with his one touch. And like always , her desire to feel his touch on every inch of body increased.

She removed the cloth from her eyes and blinked her eyes for few times, adjusting them in light. Manik was just looking at her. She looked into his eyes. Like always, they got lost , looking into each other eyes. They both forgot that little Muskan was also presented in the room. Whenever they looked into each other eyes , they used to forget about the whole world.

"Chachu , ab apki bali , koki chachi ne apto pakal liya. (Chachu , now it's your turn. Because Chachi caught you.)" Muskan said in her cute language , catching their attention. Nandini took few steps backward , looking at Muskan. She took a deep breath to control her inner feeling.

"Okay." Manik said and forwarded his hand in front of her , asking her to give her cloth. She looked at him confusingly because she didn't understand that why he forwarded his hand in front of her.

"Ale chachi, Chachu kapla  mang lhai hai. (Chachi, Give the cloth to chachu.)" Manik opened his mouth to say but before him , Muskan spoke up. Nandini opened her mouth, making O shape. She forwarded his hand to give him the cloth. Again her heart stopped beating for a second when their hands got touched with each other.

Manik took the cloth , looking at her and  tied it on his eyes. Muskan again started running and jumping on the bed crazily. He could feel that where she was standing. Wherever she was going , he was coming behind her taking slow steps. Nandini was shocked that how every time , he was coming behind her. It was like he could see him. But the truth was that he could see her from his closed eyes also. Because they were connected through hearts. He could smell her fragrance and even he could listen her heartbeat and her deep breath. The Jiggling sound of her anklet was making his work more easy.

Finally he caught her. She was about to run after turning around but he stopped her , holding her hand from little distance. Her breath became heavy with his touch. Then he pulled her toward himself. Her back collided with his front. Their desire increased as they were so close to each other. Then he held her arms from behind. Her body herself moved more close to him in response of his touch. She closed her eyes to feel his touch which was not less than heaven for her. She wanted to stay like this only. His touch had power to make her feel alive. She was feeling so good.