Part : 31(A) The Engagement

Inline Comments are love.❤️

Do more comments and votes for fast updates.

Nandini was sitting in front of mirror , getting ready for engagement. She was looking beautiful in red gown. Her long black hair were opened , curled from downward. Her outfit was simple and elegant like her. It was suiting her. But one thing was missing which was her smile. She was lost in deep thoughts. The words which Manik said in the temple , those words were ringing in her mind. Her fear of getting betrayed again was not leaving her. But she was happy about one thing that she was marrying in a loving family.

Nandini's outfit (howz it)

"If he want this only then I will make everything clear to him before engagement. I will tell everything clearly to him that what I feel about him. We are going to be husband wife and there should no secret remain between us. If he chose me then he have to accept me the way I am. He needs to understand that I am trying every second to move on. But it is difficult. I just don't want that anybody should get hurt because of me. He is not understanding that by saying I love you. I don't want to give him false hope for our future. If he wants then I will share everything with him." She finally took the decision to share everything with him.

Nandini came on the earth back when Navya walked inside the room.
""My bestie, you are looking so gorgeous." She said , wrapping her hands around her neck from behind.
"Manik will surely go crazy after seeing you." She said , coming in front of her. Nandini gave her just small smile in response.

"Oh Nandini. Why are you so tensed ? Today is your engagement with the rockstar Manik Malhotra. You should be happy. Thousand of girls are burning in jealously  because you are marrying to their dream man." She said dramatically.
"Including me.." she added and Nandini chuckled.
"Like seriously Nandini. I wanted to marry him but he chose you." Navya said in sad tone. She was doing this drama of getting hurt just to cheer up Nandini's mood.

"Navya , Only a idiot will marry you and if he will not crazy then you will make him crazy after marriage." Nandini said to tease her. Navya glared him , putting hands on her waist.

"I think someone wants to be get beaten up by me at her engagement." Navya said in fake anger tone and Nandini laughed.

___________________

On the other side , Manik  also got ready in black coat suit with white shirt. He was looking killer. He was not at all upset in fact he was happy and excited. He was getting excited to see his angel. He couldn't wait to hear those three magical words again from her mouth . Even he couldn't wait to exchange the rings with her. He planned everything for tonight. He wanted to make this night special and memorable for his angel.
"I hope everything goes well today." He thought , last time glancing himself in the mirror.