- Six -

Renjun sighed, standing back up.

The other two left, as he had slid down the door, breathless.

Did that really just happen?

Smiling, he looked at his bare dorm.

His smile went upside down.

It was so empty, despite having a surplus of extra rooms. He had this wing all to himself. Sighing, he thought of a plan. He was going to have Jeno, Jaemin, and their roommates move in with him, but he had to do some hacking real quick.

He was in pain, yes, but he was ecstatic at the thought of his new friends being with him.

Walking over to the hidden computer in the wall, he hit the "ON" button, watching the screen light up.

He pushed a button beside the computer, and pulled a chair for himself. The keyboard was shown in front of him as he sat. It was holographic with little sensors that were sensitive to a certain key.

Typing his password in, Renjun began typing away, hacking into the database to find where Jaemin and Jeno's dorm was. He had to build a case.

"Where, oh where," he hummed slightly under his breath, eyes scanning over the screen.

He searched through the hundreds of cameras that patrolled the city, seeing if he could catch a glimpse of the two other boys.

He switched his screen until he saw the two familiar figures, smiling in relief.

He didn't want to be a stalker, but he had to know where they were to have his plan go in action.

His smile faltered a little when he noticed they were holding hands. 

Are they partners?

He was confused.

They showed him so much love and comfort, but they were together the whole time? Suddenly  he felt like a third wheel.

He watched in silent sadness as the boys continued to walk, seemingly cheerful. They swung their hands as there was a bounce to their step.

They seem happy, Renjun thought.

Watching them be close, holding hands, Renjun felt something, but he wasn't quite sure what it was. So he continued to watch.

They seemed to slow down as they got closer to a smaller building, except it was all black.

Renjun frowned, but told himself to use that as a point.

He switched the camera to another one showing the front door to their dorm. They went up the front steps slowly, Jaemin's smile wide. Jeno was facing away from the camera.

Then Renjun notice Jaemin's face get a tint of pink onto it, as Jeno got closer.

Renjun's eyes widen, not sure if he still wanted to watch.

Bear through it Renjun, you're doing this for your friends. Who cares if they're partners?

So Renjun persevered. Even as the two boys on his screen got closer to one another, until finally Jaemin's eyes were closed, and their lips touched.

Renjun gasped, even though he knew it was going to happen already. It was just that Jeno had flipped Jaemin around and looked straight at the camera that caught Renjun off guard.

Accidentally hitting a key on the keyboard, the screen switched to another camera, showing a deserted street.

Breath quick from fright, Renjun pulled himself together and switched off his computer. He had seen all of the details he needed.