- Sixty Eight -

"What the hell happened to the bathroom?"

It was Mark's voice that rang out when he had turned on the light in the bathroom.

Renjun was confused but hesitantly detached from Jaemin and Jeno, standing to investigate.

He made his way to Mark, a little shaky from his outburst earlier.

Taking a deep breath, he stood beside Mark.

Peering into the bathroom, there was black everywhere. As if a black paint bomb had went off, leaving the only white surface be the door where he had sat against.

Confused, Renjun quickly raised his hands to where he could see them, already expecting the black tint that had remained on them, only to be met with a warm skin tone. He turned his hands, inspecting them, seeing the familiar bruise-like mark on the top of his right hand.

He could only assume what had happened, which was that the power had been repelled from his body through his emotional outburst and into a physical substance that ended up being all over the bathroom.

He didn't explain his thoughts to Mark, just simply nodding his head in acceptance and left the older who still lingered at the door frame, and returned back to the conjoined beds in their room.

"I'm going to go shower," he said, the feeling of Abigail's power lingering on him made him nauseous, and all he wanted was to wash it off.

Jeno and Jaemin shared a look before nodding at him as they continued to hold each other comfortably in the bed.

"Hurry back," Jaemin said as Renjun gathering a change of clothes before heading to the door.

"Always," he smiled.

. . .

Renjun had found himself showering in Taeyong's bathroom, not really explaining the reason he couldn't shower in his own dorm, but Taeyong allowed him, wanting to be able to pay a little more attention to the younger.

He hadn't failed to miss the black tint that was no longer on the younger's hands, but made no comment nonetheless.

Renjun had showered peacefully, taking a little longer to scrub his body of any trace of the events from earlier.

Renjun allowed his mind to be empty, which he hadn't done in a long time, but the feeling was so serene.

The feeling of nothing running in his mind, simply letting himself relieve himself from the troubles he had been facing.

It was something so surreal.

Like a peaceful song on repeat or a view of a meadow and having a beautiful dream there.

Like nothing could ever harm you.

Like nothing could even come close to disturbing you.

It allowed him to release his emotions, something he didn't have much expertise in, but he was trying.

The sereness reminded him of Jeno.

Jeno.

Such a calming emotion seemed to envelope Renjun, at just the thought of the boy.

A smile adorned his face as his heart swelled.

The warm water cascading on his face reminded him of the comfort of Jaemin.

Jaemin.

His smile managed to get brighter as his heart seemed to grow even more.

He didn't know exactly what it was that made him so much happier when he was with the two.