- Twenty One -

They all woke up later in the day.

Jaemin was first, stretching his arms high above his head, and squinting his eyes in the sunlight that shone into the room, keeping his eyes closed as he sat up.

He then felt the arms around him, from behind.

Last time he checked, it was just Renjun, him and Chenle.

Still sitting, Jaemin looked behind him and almost jumped in fright when he finally opened his eyes.

Jeno was laying there, but his hair was turning white, but as soon as it would almost be fully white, it started to turn dark brown again. Jaemin looked at his hair in awe, slowly inching his hand closer and closer to the older's hair.

When his hand finally made contact, the hair closest to his hand started to turn the opposite color. It had been shifting white, but the hair near his hand started turning brown again.

Jaemin started to drag his fingers through Jeno's scalp, making the other sound out a noise of content, letting the hair continuously change colors.

Renjun was next to wake up, after hearing a squeal come out of Jaemin's mouth when Jeno furrowed his eyebrows in confusion to the feeling on his scalp, still asleep.

Renjun groaned just a little, catching Jaemin's attention.

Jaemin cooed at Renjun's annoyed morning face, the older seemingly confused as to how he had been woken up.

When Renjun closed his eyes again, Jaemin wrapped his arms around him, laying back down with the older, smiling wide.

Renjun liked the early morning silence, not daring to speak a word to break it. So when the younger cuddled into Renjun's embrace, Renjun sleepily leaned down and kissed his forehead.

The feeling of soft lips brushing his forehead made Jaemin smile.

Then he realized who it was, and immediately his cheeks heated up, and his heart seemed to go crazy.

Soft Renjun was his weakness apparently.

His heart may be going wild, but after Renjun did that, his arms holding the younger close, Jeno then decided to announce that he was conscious. With a snicker.

Jaemin almost shot up, surprised that he was awake, but decided to just reach over and grab Jeno's hand.

Their fingers interlaced, and Jaemin turned his head to look at the older boy.

Jeno's eyes met Jaemin's, and they smiled at each other. Jaemin didn't miss how Jeno's hair remained brown when he was awake.

Jeno was happy that Jaemin wasn't upset with him anymore, although seeing the younger flustered was a new sight. Surely he's made Jaemin flustered, but Renjun made it seem so much more. He watched the older boy kiss Jaemin on the forehead, and was quite shocked that he was confident enough, since his more shy personality.

But he was going back to sleep, so..?

Jeno left that question be, hugging himself further into the youngest of the three.

Somehow they hadn't realized that Mark was there, and that he literally witnessed everything that had just happened.

Oh, he thought, Delta.

It was as if he had fireworks explode in realization at the sight.

Chuckling to himself, he wrapped his arms around Donghyuck, reminiscing in the younger's warmth.

They had always been close, since basically childhood. They met when they were both in child care centers, just happening to be in the same one, then later on found that they were in the same district.