- Sixty -

Renjun was surrounded by white when he woke up, although it seemed more familiar.

He couldn't quite place his finger onto where he was at.

He observed his surroundings, looking for any clues, before a nearby medical table with a variety of tools seemed to jog his memory.

It clicked sooner than he thought.

It was the lab he was held in by Abigail. The endless reminders of his pain seemed to echo from the walls, but he had been past that experience for a long time now.

It was exactly what he knew it as, his past.

And that's all it would ever be.

There was a faint 'click' that seemed to echo loudly through his ears, as he slowly turned to look at the source.

A tall figure emerged, in all white and a medical blue face mask adorning their face.

Fear seemed to drill itself deep into Renjun's bones, and he tried to get off of the surface he was on.

It was no longer a medical bed, but instead a metal lab table, it's chilled surface scorching cold through Renjun's skin.

He tried thrashing, as he knew history would repeat itself.

The person stopped at the medical table, briskly picking up a scalpel, and slowly approaching Renjun.

"No. No! No!" Renjun let out like a mantra.

But his words of protest seemed to fall on deaf ears.

He tried to move, only to realize he was being restrained. The old leather was more durable than it seemed, and it started to bruise where he had pulled against it.

Tears started to slowly form, making the figure blur and sharpen when he blinked.

"Not again, not again," he mumbled to himself, forcing his eyes shut, grimacing for the incoming pain.

"Renjun," the voice let out.

Renjun looked at the figure, before they pulled the mask off.

It revealed Abigail's face, as she drew the scalpel closer to his arm.

"It'll only hurt a little bit," she said softly, before giving him a devious smile and lifting the sharp object above her head.

"Wake up," she let out.

"Renjun!" He couldn't stop staring at her face, as the words spewed out of her mouth.

"Wake up!"

The scalpel came down with her hand, and plunged itself into his chest.

. . .

"Wake up!"

Gasping awake, Renjun was bewildered as he looked at his surroundings.

His breath was quick, it felt like it was difficult to breathe, as he noticed Taeyong, Jaehyun and Hendery's presence surrounding him.

They all wore the same expression of concern.

"Renjun, are you alright?" Jaehyun asked, placing a hand on Renjun's shoulder.

"Huh?" Was all he could get out.

"You're bleeding," was his answer, and he looked down to his chest.

There was a stain of red that was starting to grow on the front of his shirt, and he couldn't stop the widening of his eyes.

Quickly he lifted it up, seeing red cuts along his skin.