- Thirty Two -

"Welcome to Neo City."

Taeyong's words seemed to resound in the building, his voice seemingly bouncing off the walls.

The group of boys all looked at the sight through the entrance, mouths wide open in shock.

Jaehyun smiled at the awing boys. Quickly ushering the boys in, they each let out another collective gasp.

Jaehyun was familiar to the slight buzz of walking through the mirage of their building.

The boys, however, were not.

Their gasps came after Jaehyun had shut the main door, and Taeyong was able to actually turn the lights on to the facility.

Renjun was beyond confused.

They had just seen a whole ton of people swarming the area, but as soon as they actually went through the barrier of the doorway, they were met with a cold gust of air, and met with darkness.

Renjun almost laughed when he heard Chenle dolphin scream to his left, but he was too confused at the sudden darkness to do so. Then they heard the voices.

The empty metallic room held three rather large couches with some extra chairs in the middle, and there was also a large desk a little bit aways from that living area, with dozens of monitors that was currently showing live footage of the surveillance cameras that were set up.

But that wasn't what shocked them all at the moment.

Except it was the two boys, although Renjun swore that they looked older then them but not by much, that were sitting on the couch, openly making out.

Renjun cringed as the sounds the couple was making reverbrated throughout the large room, and Taeyong groaned loudly at the pair, catching their attention and making them jump.

"O-oh, hyung," the soft-looking boy said, voice sounding as if the boy had been whispering. His face was getting even more red as he began to explain the situation.

The boys looked in between Taeyong and the two strangers, trying to see how this was going to play out.

Taeyong roughly ran a hand through his hair, sighing at the pair once more, and shaking his head slightly.

"Hyung, it was my fault," the taller boy said, body looking like it was made out of lines and angles, absolutely handsome.

"Lucas," Taeyong said, holding the bridge of his nose and giving the group of boys the guy's name, "I don't care who's fault it was, I told you to keep it to your rooms. You know how Doyoung gets, and all you have to do is walk to either of your guys' room."

Jaehyun started snickering, making the softer boy look at him in desperation showing on his face.

"Hyung~" he let out, wanting at least some support from his hyung, but Jaehyun just shook his head.

"You got yourself into this, Jungwoo. Doyoung is not going to have it," Jaehyun said, still trying to contain his laughter.

Lucas groaned, letting the older boy that had been under him get up. They both were blushing from embarassment, but as soon as their eyes made contact once more, they started laughing to themselves.

"Are you guys going upstairs?" Taeyong asked as they were heading to the stairs at the edge of the wall.

Lucas smirked, as Jungwoo nodded his head.

"Why?" 

"Gather up the others, it's time we introduce them to you," Taeyong nodded towards the still ever so quiet boys who had just been watching the whole time, "and don't stay up there. You need introduced too," he finished.