- Twenty Five -

Renjun was shocked.

The feeling of Jaemin's lips on his own was definitely a new experience, and quite an experience he never thought he'd ever have.

His eyes were wide, not quite knowing what to do as Jaemin still moved against his lips.

He was conflicted.

Jaemin was with Jeno, wasn't he?

Renjun saw that Jaemin's eyes were closed, but he looked at Jeno, who had been watching himself. When Jeno looked at Renjun, that irked the younger to get in, kissing Renjun's cheek and hugging the older.

Renjun's eyes finally closed with the feeling of being loved. Although new, he decided to just go with what  Jaemin was giving him, and repeated the younger's movements.

Soon he could feel his breath thinning, but his breath hitched as Jeno made his way to his neck, exploring the untouched skin there.

Jaemin continued to kiss Renjun, until the air had gotten too thin and Renjun pulled away, out of breath.

He let his head hang a little, trying to catch his breath.

Jeno unlatched his lips away from Renjun, noticing something.

Renjun was shaking.

Tears were flowing down his face, totally out of his own control.

This is not the time.

Jaemin and Jeno were instantly concerned, Jeno reaching his hands out to hold his face.

Renjun took in a deep breath, trying to catch all of his straying emotions.

He looked up at the two, eyes watery.

"Injoon, what's wrong? Do you not like us back?" Jaemin asked, looking at Jeno at the last part of his sentence.

Jeno had a conflicted look when he looked into Renjun's eyes, trying to read them.

Renjun wanted to scream and holler that he did like them both back, but...

He wasn't sure what the 'but' was.

He always had something holding him back.

Holding him back from speaking against the Capital, holding him back from allowing himself to connect with people, holding back from loving the two boys in front of him.

But looking at the two, with emotions of love and care being held in their eyes, his resolve slowly started to crumble.

He knew what needed to happen, but he wasn't sure how to put it in action.

He was still looking at Jeno, with his face still being held in Jaemin's hands.

The two boys didn't try to pry an answer out of him, just simply watched him as he thought.

But actions speak louder than words, right?

Renjun looked at Jeno with a slight look of  determination in his eyes, trying to get his message across.

The younger was taken aback, wondering where the oldest was planning to do.

In a flash, Renjun reached his hands out to cup Jeno's face, and kissed him fully on the lips. Jeno's hair, because of him being taken off guard, started to change into its Defect white, making Jeno almost growl in power into the kiss.

Jaemin gasped, not expecting Renjun having this reaction.

Renjun pulled away and pecked Jaemin on the lips as well, his tender love for the two showing through his actions. He pulled the two into his arms, or what he could get of them into his arms, and stroked the two's hair lightly.