- Thirty Four -

As soon as everyone seemed to lose their shit, over what, was beyond Renjun's and the rest of the Dream's knowledge.

Taeyong quickly told Johnny to control the situation, and suddenly there was a calming sense, that seemed to hang over and cover the previous excitement, and made everyone relax in the warm feeling.

Renjun sat there on the soft cushion, wondering how in the hell the people seemed to calm down, leaving him in a bit of a state of shock.

Taeyong stood up and clapped his hands together, noticing the time that shone bright next to the set up of monitors that displayed the night sky in some of the screens.

The sudden noise caught everyone's attention, making them look up at the leader.

"It's time to settle down. It's late guys, and I'll show them their rooms," Taeyong said, gesturing to the boys still sitting on the small cushioned couch, not budging.

"Come on guys, I'll show you where you'll be staying," Taeyong said. Those words made Mark stand up and the rest followed, quickly picking up their stuff they brought, not wanting to be left behind.

"Lead the way," Mark said, talking to Taeyong, who just smiled at the younger.

Taeyong was beyond impressed with Mark's leadership, and how he was handling the whole change of environment, and how he was able to keep the six younger boys in tact. This was a difficult change, one that could be very negative, and very dangerous to and for the boys.

Taeyong commended him internally, almost proud to have such a comrade with him now.

He was a very important asset for their cause.

And  now that they were able to save these boys from Abigail's hands, they were going to help be her undoing.

Taeyong lead the boy's up the stairs, the older boys deciding to stay on the couches to converse with each other.

"Now, I don't know if this will affect anything, but we only have about two  available rooms, and each have two beds in them," Taeyong told them, holding onto the metallic railing that was beside the staircase as they ascended it.

"That should be fine," Mark answered, focused on navigating and creating a mental map of the place so that they wouldn't get lost in the future.

The staircase lead up to another railing that exposed the living room of sorts that they were just at and the monitor setup as well but it was also a hallway with doors lining the opposite side of the railing.

The doors were metallic, but otherwise still a door, with some type of language carved into each of them. 

Renjun, Mark or Chenle couldn't read the strange signs, meaning that they weren't a language that exists today, but they eventually dismissed it as they continued to pass the doors that seemed to go on forever.

After about five to six doors, they turned down a hall, revealing more doors, but at the end there were two doors, as if waiting for them.

They had no signs, no traces of being used before. They were in front of those doors in no time.

"Here are your rooms," Taeyong turned around, facing them.

"I'm sorry that we don't have enough for one each, but I hope you don't mind sharing."

The boys smiled at the older, definitely not minding that they were to share together.

"We are happy that you are able to give us a place to stay. We'd all share the same room if needed," Chenle said brightly, smiling the same.

Taeyong smiled at the younger, happy that he was able to make Chenle happy. He reached forward with his hand, and patted the younger's head in affection. Chenle just looked up at him.

You're doing great.

The words seemed to echo throughout Chenle's head, and he widened his eyes in shock, quickly looking at the older, who still had a bright smile on his face.

"I mean it," Taeyong told him, before moving out of the way for the younger's to go into their rooms.

After shooting quick glaces at each other, their faces lit up with the brightest smiles, before rushing into one of the two rooms.

Renjun playfully pushed Jaemin out his way, and latched onto Chenle, who was busy trying to drag down Jisung. Laughing, Donghyuck jumped onto Mark's back, dropping all of his stuff onto the floor as Mark breached the entrance.

Mark almost fully face planted as he felt Jisung bump into him, Chenle and Renjun holding onto the youngest.

Jisung gave him a desperate look, "Hyung~ Save me."

He let out a squeak as Chenle held onto his sides, trying to hold on as Renjun was trying to pry him off.

Jaemin and Jeno had picked up the things that the other's ended up dropping, and quickly went into the room, laughing at the sight.

Mark was slightly hanging off of one of the beds, struggling with a laughing Donghyuck on his back.

Chenle was slightly squealing at Renjun, who was still trying to pry Chenle off of Jisung, but the fact was that Renjun was too small-

Jaemin and Jeno both looked at each other, smiled, and then proceeded to jump towards the three and jump on them, making them all fall onto the second bed.

Jaemin and Jeno grinned evilly at each other, and pried Renjun off of Chenle and Jisung, making them all fell onto the bed, content with the peace.

"So," Donghyuck started, catching everyone's attention, "what now?"

Mark smiled lightly at the younger, the question causing some tension to rise.

"Hopefully nothing. But as much as that seems perfect for us, it's exactly that, but too perfect. We know Abigail's going to come after us, and that's just half the battle that's coming for us," Mark said, looking at each individual boy.

"Well said," Taeyong said from outside their door. He stood there, arms slightly crossed, and leg propped.

He could see the tenseness in each boy.

He nodded to himself, and slowly walking further into the room.

He looked straight at the boys, before stopping at Renjun.

"Renjun," he started, seeing the two boys in front of the mentioned, looking at him suspiciously.

Renjun looked up at Taeyong, eyes apologetic. Taeyong merely nodded, but said what he needed to regardless.

"We need to talk. Now."

. . . 

A/N:

So,

I now have about three hours of study hall time now that we've moved into the second semester, so I'll be updating more frequently.

or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I'm lowkey wanting to write an ASTRO fanfic, but i dunno..

But, I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope you continue to read !

Thank you for reading!!

Until next time!

started : 2019.1.23
finished : 2019.1.23