- Forty Seven -

The last two chapters were what was happening before Abigail found that they weren't at the dorm.

. . .

After that episode of Taeyong's in his bed, he immediately rounded the others up.

Most were groaning due to being woke up in the middle of the night, but regardless, everyone was packed onto the three couches, trying to rub the sleep out of their eyes.

Taeyong was pacing in between the trio of couches, rubbing the bridge of his nose, on the brink of getting a headache from all of the potential crises that could arise.

Sure, they've been training for this, but Abigail finding out and immediately coming after them was what he was worried about.

He needed to make a safe plan for everyone to stay safe and none of them to get hurt, not even Abigail.

After everyone had gathered in the living space, Doyoung spoke up, making Taeyong to stop in his tracks.

"When are you going to tell us what's going on in that head of yours?"

Taeyong looked at him, panic etched in his features.

That was the problem.

He knew what was wrong, but no solutions were coming to mind, and how to tell everyone without them freaking out. That was the last thing he wanted to have.

Twenty people freaking out in one space was not good to deal with.

They've been training hard for the past several weeks, trying to prepare for the nearing future. The only problem was that it was almost there, and that the reality of it was crashing onto Taeyong so hard.

"Abigail is coming," he said, "she knows."

There wasn't a response, only dead silence.

No one dared to say a word, but Taeyong could hear all of the random thoughts shouting from the others' minds.

Holy shi-

This is what we prepared for right? I'm ready, or at least I think I am...

Kick, turn, sneak kick. I think I can remember the move.

I hope all these kids can control themselves. Yeah, that'll take a miracle.

We already came up with the strategy for this. We're prepared.

I don't know about the others' training, but I know that most of us are solid on training...

Jungwoo looks so cute when he's confused. Awe. Wait, did Taeyong just say something?

Taeyong shot a glare at Lucas, who smiled dumbly at him, trying to act innocent.

Rubbing his temples, trying to focus again.

Taeyong, I know you can hear me, but listen to me. It doesn't matter that she found out. That left us enough to learn strategies and how to protect ourselves. We already came up with our overall plan, and now all we have to do is carry through with it. Don't worry. We're here, and we're here to support you. We're ready.

Taeyong's gaze shot to the familiar eyes of Renjun's eyes, who gave a knowing look to the older.

He nodded slightly, one of reassurance for the older, and smiled lightly. Taeyong almost let out a light laugh at himself for freaking out for no reason.

He was just scared that Abigail would come after all that he had built, and take the people he loved, and he didn't want that to happen.

He was determined to give Abigail his all, no remorse.