- Forty Five -

Jeno had been training for the past couple of weeks, and he still wasn't one hundred percent sure on how to completely hone his power.

The others had been informed on what he could do, and most tried to help him, but to no avail.

No one came out of a session with him without being attacked back, and mainly at a higher degree than what they could actually do.

And that never stopped making Jeno feel terrible.

Today's trainer for Jeno was Jaehyun, and to see how long Jeno could keep Jaehyun's strength capacity, and to say it wasn't painful would be the biggest lie in existence.

Jeno faced Jaehyun as the older told him what to do.

"Your task today is to find out your limit. Endurance, and the length of time you are capable of emulating a power. Today is strength. We need to know how long you can contain holding the urge to fight back, and what the build up is after you hold back. Understand?" Jaehyun explained, looking at the younger.

Jeno nodded.

"See how long I can hold it in until I burst. Understood."

"But in this case, frontal attack is your distraction. You've been working on endurance with mental deflection just standing still, but in battle, you need to learn how to endure during combat."

Jeno could feel the upcoming challenge, but nodded anyway.

It hasn't taken long for Jeno to reach his limit in the past, making it difficult to hold back the immediate need to attack.

His father and mother had somewhat trained him to hold back, but since his lack and no need for that strength after moving in the dorm with the others, he hadn't been keeping the endurance he used to. He needed to dig that back now, making the already tiring process gruesome to obtain again.

Jaehyun got ready, bringing his stance into a defensive one as Jeno reflected his own.

Taeyong had already informed Jaehyun on Jeno's physical combative experience, when Jeno had proved himself fighting the men at the old police station when he was held, so Jaehyun wasn't going to go so easily on the boy.

Jaehyun lashed out first, almost getting Jeno in shock, but Jeno quickly ducked out of the potential contact of the older, but that didn't mean that he missed the power radiating off of the older.

Although not usually seen, Jaehyun's strength aura was visible to him, a distorted mist of grey surrounding the man.

Just as Jeno seemed distracted, Jaehyun swung at him again, this time catching him off guard, catching the younger on the lip, causing it to bleed a little.

Jeno stumbled backwards as he had tried to escape the punch, eyes wide, but something was bothering Jaehyun as he didn't try to stop attacking the younger.

Jaehyun continued his attacks, as Jeno did his absolute best deflecting them.

Jeno's hair nor eyes were turning into his Defect white, but every attack that Jaehyun had landed on the younger, he could feel his energy being absorbed into the younger.

Jeno didn't try to attack back, not until he could finally gain some type of control over his increasing want to switch to his Defect side.

Jaehyun was being relentless, trying to drive Jeno to the edge, as the younger only assumed a defensive position, no move to attack.

"Fight back!" Jaehyun grunted out, this time one of his punches landing on Jeno's stomach.

Jeno stumbled from the impact, but did not fall. He looked at the older who had paused, coughing, feeling something wet going to down his chin.