- Thirty Eight -

Renjun was not ready to wake everyone up. He had gotten to used to the silence, not wanting to break it so easily, since he had finally had the peace of mind from singing earlier.

He looked into the living area, noticing that Jaemin and Jeno were cuddled by themselves, laying on the biggest couch.

He smiled at the two, warmth spreading throughout his body at the two, and decided that instead of waking them up, he would lay with them, until they woke up themselves.

He walked across the room, cold bare floor making the chill of them go throughout his body, but he chose to ignore it.

He noticed the small space beside the two boys, enough for him to squeeze through and settle in with the two.

He was able to get through the mass of bodies lying on the floor, and sit next to the boys, feeling their warmth. He smiled fondly down at the two, taking both of his hands, and running his fingers through their hair, making the older of the two sleeping boys flinch slightly at the contact. Renjun wanted to giggle at them, watching as the vibration of the flinch woke the younger of the two, making him sleepily wake up, hair everywhere and eyes squinted.

The eldest of the three was still stroking their hair, watching Jaemin's confused face until the younger finally looked up at him.

He let out a small gasp at Renjun's smiling face.

"Injoon, is that you?" he asked, voice still raspy from sleeping.

Renjun smiled at him again and nodded, holding Jaemin's face with one hand, missing the skinship.

Jaemin sat up quickly, dragging Jeno up from his sleeping, making Jeno groan slightly, before laying back down.

Jaemin had slight tears in his eyes, quickly pulling the older boy to his body, holding him tight.

"We were so worried," he said, crying a little on his shirt, "We thought that you'd be-" he trailed off, trying to find the right word, "I don't even know," he finished, still holding Renjun.

Renjun frowned, not liking the fact that he made the younger two worried.

"I'm sorry," he managed to get out, trying not to let his voice to crack.

Jaemin pulled away, looking at the older with watery eyes and a wide smile.

Suddenly, Jaemin reached behind him to the turned Jeno, shaking him awake.

"Jeno! Wake up!" he said, whispering harshly.

"Just five more minutes," Jeno let out a groggy reply, turning to hold Jaemin, only to wrap his arms around Jaemin's arm, and all of Renjun.

"How'd you get so skinny?" he asked, eyes still closed.

Jaemin snorted at him, shaking him again.

"S-stop," he stuttered, still not wanting to get up.

Jaemin looked at Renjun, who was trying to keep from laughing too much.

Renjun laughed loudly, at Jaemin's contorted face from trying to be quiet, successfully making half the people around wake up, and Jeno shot straight up.

Although his back was facing the other two, Jeno's hair was still messed up from sleeping, and he quickly turned to where he could only see Jaemin.

"Jaemin," he said softly, his voice not broken from its raspy clutches.

"What?" Jaemin asked, smiling brightly at the older boy.

"I think I'm hallucinating sounds," he said, eyes still half way shut.