- Twenty Six -

“He’s going to have an attack soon.”

Those words seemed to reverberate around in Renjun’s head, echoing in the walls of his mind.

He still held onto his head, leaning back in his chair with his eyebrows furrowed.

He could barely notice the other six people as they scrambled around to find out a plan.

Their voices seemed muffled, but in reality they were quite loud.

“What should we do?” Mark practically yelled, only slight peaks of his speech registering in Renjun's ears.

Renjun wanted to ask them what they were saying, but now words were hard to form, even in Chinese.

Then his vision blurred and the next thing he knew Jaemin was in front of him, or above him. It took a second for Renjun to realize he was now on the floor, the cold tile touching his neck and bare forearms.

Jaemin was shaking his shoulders, and saying words, but nothing was working to help him hearing the younger's words.

Renjun needed his medicine. Now.

Trying to get the point across, he pointed at the cabinet, his arm feeling heavy.

Jaemin seemed to get it, looking at the older with a hopeful gaze, and quickly trying to determine where exactly Renjun was pointing.

“In...t-there. Medicine...I..n-need,” Renjun uttered, trying to explain, his words ringing loudly in his own ears.

But why can't he hear anyone else?

Renjun blurrily saw Jaemin pull Chenle over to him, in the midst of the chaos of the other boys trying to surround him.

He felt his head being propped up, and their awaiting faces surrounding him.

Renjun squinted his eyes in concentration, trying his best to make a coherent sentence.

“I need,” he paused, swallowing when his throat felt too dry, “over there. Medicine.”

Chenle nodded, and looked to where Renjun tried pointing again. His eyes were growing heavy, which was not a good sign for him.

Chenle seemed to rush, seeing Renjun groggily run his hand down his face, trying to wake himself up.

Renjun closed his eyes, and leaned his head back against the pillow, and instantly felt cool hands touch his face.

Flinching slightly, he opened his eyes again, and saw that Jisung had touched his face in order to keep him awake.

Renjun’s eyes were still half-closed when Chenle finally got him his medicine, and lifted the older into a sitting position.

The others helped stabilize him when he faltered, their many hands all simultaneously reaching out to him in concern, and Chenle got him the medicine bottle.

“Ge-ge, how many?” Chenle asked him, trying to enunciate and articulate his syllables to make sure Renjun understood him.

Renjun had been looking at his legs, mind hazy and looked up at the younger, eyes furrowed as he focused on the younger’s words.

“I need...t-three,” he was able to get out.

Chenle looked shocked at the amount, but got the three white pills out of the container, giving a nervous glance to the others.

He looked at Mark, and Mark returned his questioning gaze with a nod of confirmation towards the younger, urging him to continue.

Gulping, he managed to put the pills in Renjun’s mouth and get the older to swallow them successfully.