- Eleven -

Renjun had been sitting inside of his room, waiting for the system to boot up. He had been sitting in the large uncomfortable chair, waiting for the familiar clicks and fans running in the computer, when the siren went off. 

At first, he paid no attention to it, until he recognized the first name called out, and he knew.

"Lee Jeno. 00-04-23."

Renjun glanced up at the speaker in his room in confusion, until the second name was called.

"Na Jaemin. 00-08-42."

He froze, fearing the worst. He didn't know why they were being called, and who else were to be called, but he felt incoming doom lingering around him. He shivered, a cool sweat starting to form.

Then it came.

His worst nightmare.

"Huang Renjun. 00-00-01."

If he had been standing, his knees would've given out, but being in the chair, he only felt lightheaded.

He knew what was going to happen, and it was the worst thing that could've happened.

All three boys shared the same thought.

"The Chamber."

All of a sudden, while Renjun's eyes were becoming glassy at the danger heading in his future, the two other boys burst through his room, fear written on their faces.

Jaemin and Jeno had no idea what the chamber was, never had a lesson on it.

Renjun smiled weakly at the two, deciding to speak up first.

"You guys will be fine," he reassured.

Jeno was frustrated, running his hand through his hair, messing the dark locks up slightly.

Renjun and Jaemin's gazes followed the action, but remained quiet.

"I've seen what it is. It's a chance, nothing scary," Renjun told them, knowing time was running out.

The Capital's men were coming soon, the siren only a warning, so he was trying to calm the other two down so they wouldn't fight back when those men did come.

"How do you know?" Jeno looked at Renjun, frustration lacing his voice, but the frustration wasn't pointed towards Renjun.

"Chenle went into the Chamber. And when he did, I input everything about the Chamber to make sure he wasn't hurt. Please, Jeno, trust me," Renjun said, sitting up and went to get out of the chair.

The other two boys looked at each other at the mention of their friend's name, wondering why Chenle didn't tell them this. 

Renjun stood next to them, pulled each one of their hands into his own, and pulled them towards the door. The younger two were shocked, but in the seriousness of the situation, they needed the guiding. 

They slowly descended the stairs, all the other students stood in there spots frozen. None of them have seen Renjun, all except the time when Jaemin and Jeno first saw him.

His gray uniform still strange against the white walls, making him stand out. But what made him stand out the most, was the fact that he was holding the hands of two of the most known students in that Hall.

His soft features turned stone cold, trying to get the fact that all of those students were staring at him, and tried to stay emotionless. That was until he saw Chenle.

"Ge-ge," the familiar language rung out, and Renjun spun his head to his direction, eyes wide. 

The tears started to form and his stature started to crumble.