- Sixteen -

Mark had been laying in this room with the others for far too long than what he could remember.

He did remember waking up in the cold room, Chenle and Donghyuck splayed on him with Jisung laying on Donghyuck.

Mark opened his eyes fully but didn't recognize where he was. It was a darker room, but with a bright light in front of the reflective mirror in front of them.

"Wha-?"

He furrowed his brow, shaking the second eldest in the room up. He took the younger's shoulder, and started to shake it slightly.

"Donghyuck. Donghyuck!"

Donghyuck flinched, scrunching his eyes further together, groaning at Mark.

"Don't touch me. I'm trying to sleep," he grumbled, brushing Mark's hand off of his shoulder.

Mark almost laughed, having to cover his mouth with his hand.

What is he saying?

Donghyuck told Mark himself that he enjoyed the older a lot, and all the affection that comes with it. Although the younger was sick and was sleep deprived at the time, and still has no recollection of that time. Mark was never going to tell him. It was his secret.

But Mark did not relent, and only pestered the boy more, trying to fully gain his attention.

Donghyuck groaned again, opening his eyes this time.

He groaned, light seeping into his eyelids, effectively waking him up.

He looked at Mark, who wore a slightly humorous face, almost looking very handsome.

Almost. If he wasn't looking at me with it.

"Where are the others?"

Mark sighed at the younger's question, taking his hand into his own.

Mark looked at their hands in worry, sighing once again. He needed the comfort, even if it's for a second.

"That's just it, Hyuck, I don't know," Mark let go of their hands.

Mark continued to sit, as Jisung stirred awake, and started to wake up Chenle, who had still been sleeping peacefully on Mark and Donghyuck.

"Chenle!" the youngest yelled, voice echoing off of the walls.

Chenle jumped awake, accidentally elbowing Donghyuck in the stomach, making the older gasp and almost choke in pain.

"Ah, Hyung, I'm sorry," Chenle was quick with his apology, eyes partially closed due to the intensity of the light.

"Alright, everyone is awake, so let's find a way out of here," Mark said, making everyone very aware of their surroundings.

Now they acknowledged the shabby room, mold forming maturely in the corner.

The sight made them all shiver.

Where are we?

They looked at the reflective mirror across from them, and a solid door, more than likely locked.

Mark sighed, as it seems like he'll be doing that a lot, running a hand through his hair. Donghyuck looked at him, worried. Mark wasn't one to stress this much.

They all stood up, stretching, then Mark headed over to the door, trying to see if the Capital was smart enough to actually lock it.

To their surprise, it wasn't locked.