- Twenty Nine -

The others stood around, letting the words read off of the paper sink into their thoughts, debating the move.

Mark spoke up, breaking the blanket of silence that seemed to settle on the group.

"It says that she's been giving us experiments. Has anyone felt any changes? In behavior, or thinking?"

Mark was looking at everyone, but sneakily looked at Renjun, hoping that he could speak up about these attacks Renjun may have been having.

Jaemin raised his hand, looking at the oldest in slight confusion.

"I've been getting tired lately?" he said, making it sound like a question.

"Like, really tired. I feel sluggish, and I can barely fall asleep after Renjun right now," he said, almost whispering the last part.

Renjun flushed a bit at the younger's words, but knew that there would be more problems to come up.

"I've been really hungry," Chenle said, "and it seems like I can't quite get the left word in Korean." Chenle said, accidentally saying 'hungry,' and 'Korean' in English and not saying right, and instead left.

Jisung looked at him with a slightly worried face.

"My tongue just gets twisted up," Chenle said, focusing hard on his words, while Jisung patted his back in support.

"Well, I've been getting really hungry lately too," Donghyuck said, and as if on cue, his stomach growled, "even late night cravings are getting a bit burdensome."

"I've been really easily agitated recently," Jeno said, and Renjun nodded. That explains the sudden hatred towards someone writing Renjun.

"I don't know if it counts, but I've been kind of really hyper lately," Jisung said, his leg being quickly bobbed up and down as he sat on the couch, "I can't keep still."

Mark still wanted to have Renjun speak, but, to him, it didn't seem like the younger was up for it. Nodding to himself, he accepted it, and decided to tell his own problem.

"For some reason, my skin is getting really sensitive. I had gotten a paper cut, which isn't so bad, but it too almost three hours to stop the bleeding. That, and my heart feels a bit weak, and I can't quite breathe as deeply as I could before," he confessed, and a shocked Donghyuck by his side started rubbing his shoulder.

Mark looked at him and smiled lightly, glad that he had someone's support and care directed towards him an-

Mark's thought was cut off by Renjun.

"Guys, I have something to tell you," he said, looking down at his fingers, and not looking up at them. All of their attention was placed on Renjun as he seemed to hesitate.

"I- I know you've been working hard, especially with my attacks, giving me information to stop them, and just being here, but," everyone was hanging onto the 'but', fearing the worst situation possible.

"I've been having these, sort of 'mini' attacks. They last about ten minutes if that, and they start with this slight headache. I didn't want you guys to worry, because I thought that they were just migraines at first, but with the amount of information you guys give me is more than enough to imput well, so this letter explains a lot," he finished, looking up nervously at the others.

They all held a worried face, but Mark with a knowing one, Renjun let out a breath, and settled on the couch with the paper in his hand, accidentally letting it land on Jaemin's hand.

The younger flinched away, feeling a searing burning sensation on his arm.

Renjun looked at him with wide eyes, instantly apologizing.