- Thirty Three -

Doyoung couldn't get his attention away from Jeno, and Jaemin and Renjun were still turning themselves in front of the boy. Jaemin woke up in the commotion, and by instinct, he immediately saw the grown man staring adoringly at his best friend, and immediately went into defense mode.

Now the pair sat, having a defensive seat in front of Jeno, glaring at the older man, as Jeno looked fondly at the two.

Taeyong groaned, pulling Doyoung onto the couch set across from the one that the younger ones sat on.

"Doyoung, they don't even know you, don't freak them out now," Jaehyun said casually, sitting next to the older and wrapping an arm over his shoulder.

Doyoung smiled lightly at the younger boy, before more people made their way down the steps.

The younger boys turned their heads at the loud steps that echoed off of the walls, the metallic ringing of each simple touch.

They were shocked at the amount, watching the small interactions between each member. They were definity loud, voices echoing in the building, but no actual words could be deciphered by the boys, making them think that they were actually speaking a different language.

They all eventually made themselves onto the various furniture in the little area, making Renjun realize just how big the compound actually was.

Then Jungwoo and Lucas made their appearance, Lucas talking playfully with Jungwoo, who couldn't stop blushing at whatever the taller had been talking to him about.

Jeno was definitely overwhelmed, even though they were told how many people there would be, but the mere sight of that many people in one space was a bit intimidating.

They are all like me.

That sent a pang to Jeno's heart. He had never had contact with other Defects, only ever surrounded by humans, and he felt like he needed to protect his friends, still not trusting the sudden tension of others like him.

Taeyong managed to gather everyone's attention, shushing the overlapping voices of curiosity of the others.

He heard their questions, and managed to push their intruding questions out from his head, and get the gathering started.

"O.K. guys, this is Dream."

Mark looked at Taeyong in confusion.

"For Project Dream, that's how we'll refer to you guys to save time," Taeyong quickly said, trying to keep the upcoming conversation vulnerable to confusion.

Mark nodded, and watched as the other boys nodded as well, feeling small at the older boys.

"Now," Taeyong sighed, "the introductions."

Renjun prepared himself, and stared quietly at the ceiling and still in Jaemin's and Jeno's arms.

The boys on the other couch looked at the boy in confusion, one of them speaking up.

"What's he doing?" his voice young and strong.

Taeyong smiled, knowing exactly what Renjun was doing. Because if Renjun was ready to imput, then he knew that the younger saw this as important, and may reveal who he truly was.

"He's getting ready to imput," he said, still smiling.

"What do you mean?" a motherly tone of voice rang out, voicing everyone's thought.

"He's had an M.C.M. A Maximum Capacity Memory," he said, looking at the boy proudly when Renjun looked back at the group, gaze strong and percise.