- Twenty Four -

"You guys like me?"

The other boys looked at Renjun with shocked faces. Was Renjun that clueless?

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other, dumbfounded.

Donghyuck was the first to snort at the elder.

"They've been giving you the heart eyes ever since the old police station."

Renjun was aflame. Embarrassment was not the look right now.

"Injoon, are you really that blind?"

Renjun was shocked at Jaemin's words, still not knowing quite what to say or even feel.

He was a mix up of emotions. Part elation, because he liked them too, but also part frustration because weren't they supposed to like each other?

"B-but aren't you guys together?" He hated that he stuttered, showing his slight cowardice.

The older two were kind of stunned. How would Renjun know?

"Where'd you get that?"

"W-well, you see-"

"O.K., O.K., don't harass the boy, just confess what you are, whatever it is that you are," Donghyuck spoke up again, cutting the older off. He himself was getting secondhand embarrassment just from watching this whole thing. In his opinion, Mark should've let them all go into a room, figure out what they were, and potentially make-out if the result was correct.

That way everyone was happy.

"Injoon, I like you."

Renjun looked at Jeno, eyes wide.

"But," Renjun knew it. This was too good to be true.

"I like Jaemin, too."

Donghyuck sighed, as Mark and Chenle cringed. Jisung just kept munching on the food that Donghyuck had set before him.

"Man, do you know how confusing that sentence was right there," Mark pointed out, feeling for the oldest of the three.

"This is why they should've just went into a room, and talked it out," Donghyuck said, groaning at the end, looking like he was going to fall out of the chair.

"Yeah, but if they did, we wouldn't be able to fix the potential problem that's about to happen right now," Mark said.

Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin looked at the pair, almost offended that they were talking about them as if they weren't there.

"Uh, guys?" Jaemin caught the two's attention, "you do know we are legit sitting right here, correct?"

The other two nodded their heads in sync.

"We do, which is why we are trying to get Jeno to re-word his previous statement to where it isn't so vague," Donghyuck said, almost glaring at Jeno.

Jeno widened his eyes, not quite sure where he went wrong.

"What do you mean?"

"'Injoon, I like you. But, I like Jaemin, too.' That's so misleading, dude," Mark was exasperated at the younger.

"Just say you like both of them, not hinting that you like Jaemin more. Then," he pointed at Renjun, "he wouldn't get the notion that you're friendzoning him to Jaemin," Donghyuck was done with the older, kind of wanting to bang his head against the wall.

Renjun was slightly flushed, wondering how it seemed that the younger knew exactly how he was feeling and what Renjun thought of Jeno's statement.