Sept. 3rd (1/2)

8:25 AM.

There were many exciting things that happened in life.

Rooming with a stranger wasn't one of those things.

In fact, it was the complete opposite.

Dreadful.

Caleb liked to be by himself. Which was why he decided to get an apartment instead of house on campus.

But because he wasn't housing on campus, his parents decided that he should pay his own rent.

It'd be different if he stayed on campus. They'd pay. But he wasn't staying on campus.

Luckily, this was his sophomore year. And he'd only have to deal with this for two more years. Then he could move back in with his parents and stay in his room.

Stupid logic. But whatever.

Luckily, one of his friends (surprisingly he has them) told him about a friend who is looking for a roommate.

So it all worked out. Tomorrow he started work.

And today, his classes didn't start until 12.

Everything was looking good.

Hopefully his new roommate wasn't a slob.

If he remembered correctly, his name was Min Ho or something like that. And he was some Asian guy. He hadn't actually met the guy in person. But he sounded rich.

Like he'd have money.

Maybe he'd be snobby and stay in his room all day.

The doorbell rang and Caleb slid his seat back from his table and then left the room, closing the door behind him before making his way to the front door, glancing down at his wrist watch.

At least he's punctual.

It was 8:30am. Which was the exact time Caleb told Minho to bring his stuff.

Caleb opened the front door and froze. He wasn't sure if his mouth had been hanging open. But it probably was.

You know those moments when the super hot guy or gal makes their first appearance on screen and everyone else in the movie or show just swoons over them?

This was one of those moments.

Minho was a tall, semi-built, hot hot hot Asian guy. Despite the fact that his skin was very pale, something about him glowed.

Maybe his aura. Charismatic aura.

"Are you just gonna stand there or let me in?" On his back was a backpack. And on either side of him sat a luggage bag.

Holding the handles of those luggage bags were two manly-looking muscular hands.

Caleb didn't have a choking kink. But he was sure that he could change up His preferences for this god that stood before him.

"Uh yeah. Of course." The apartment owner stepped to the side to let Minho in, not-so-discretely checking out the guy's veiny arms and firm butt as he entered the apartment.

"Your room is the one at the end of the hall." He said.

"Thanks."

Usually, Caleb would've taken the room at the end of the hall. Because the room at the end of the hall was always the biggest. And he liked to have a spacious room because he'd have enough space to set up his music stuff.

But this apartment had three rooms. So he just used the extra room as his studio.

"I have more stuff outside in my truck. Can you help me bring it in?"

"Of course."

"Cool." And after putting his stuff in his room, Minho was back out.

"Fuck me. I think I wouldn't mind being social this year....."