Nov. 27th (3/3)

9:24am

"I don't see why you won't just let me be."

Minho watched as the younger sat at the dinner table with eyes that were already beginning to water.

"I should've never offered to be your plaything. I was just stupid. And I liked you. And-"

"Caleb, I keep trying to tell you that everything he told you is a lie! But you won't listen to me!"

"Prove it."

Speechless Minho was Caleb's favourite Minho. It reminded Caleb that Minho wasn't a total liar. If he was a liar, he would've already had something on deck and would've been spewing words out of his dirty mouth.

Or maybe he was pretending to be speechless.

"Well?"

Minho didn't speak. Instead, he just narrowed his eyes at the younger, the imaginary gears in his head turning at supersonic speeds.

And then, he rounded the dinner table, grabbed the younger by the collar of his shirt and forced him to stand before planting a kiss to his lips. The kiss wasn't lustful. Or aggressive.

More so passionate.

Minho hadn't kissed the younger in what felt like years.

And Minho had been alive for yeeeeeaaarsss. So that said something, right?

No?

Okay.

As much as Caleb hated it, he couldn't help but to melt into the kiss. He hadn't felt Minho's surprisingly soft lips on his own for some time now. And he missed them. It was like kissing marshmallows.

Minus the stickiness and the powder residue that'd be left behind.

Caleb found himself standing up properly, wrapping his arms around the older's neck. His fingers automatically tangled themselves into the soft hair that graced the male's head. And Minho's hands gravitated down to his waist and he pulled him closer.

"I missed you so much." The older whispered before parting his lips from Caleb's. But only to allow them to drift along his neck leaving small kisses behind.

Caleb tilted his head to the side a bit to allow his lover more access. "Why didn't you come looking for me?"

A while ago, Minho had told him some sappy thing. Something like, 'your heartbeat is very unique. If I can hear your heartbeat, then I will never lose you...'

Yes, it was sappy. But it did (sadly) make the younger blush.

"Well, wherever Yuno kept you, I wasn't able to sense you. But when you were at the park, I happened to be walking past. And I heard your thoughts."

And that was how he ended up at the park with the younger.

"My thoughts? Not my heartbeat?"

Geez.

A cheeky grin graced Minho's face before he changed the subject.

"I called your phone. But there was no answer."

"Yeah. Yuno took it from me."

"I'm sorry."

Caleb frowned at the older's apology. And he shook his head, gripping the older's biceps and pushing him away. "No, baby. It wasn't your fault. You told me to stay away and I didn't. He asked me to stay after class. And I couldn't object. It's like he gave me no choice."

Minho nodded at his words. "Yeah. Some of us have the ability to manipulate others."

Silence filled the room. Not the uncomfortable, awkward silence. More like the silence that came when you were enjoying some quality time with your significant other.

"He despises you, Minho. He's gonna try to get me back I believe..."

"Aye."

"Aye? Are you a pirate now?"

"Only if you let me touch the booty."