Nov. 10th (2/2)

11:17 pm

Immediately after getting home from work, Caleb took a shower and threw his dirty clothes into the hamper so he could wash them later on in the week.

Minho had been upset that Caleb walked home. And no matter how many times he had been told it was okay, he refused to cheer up.

But finally, after an hour and some minutes of being upset, he finally calmed a bit and the two spent the rest of their night together, deciding to watch a movie.

Caleb sat on the sofa with Minho curled up on the sofa using the younger's thigh as a pillow.

"Why didn't you call me to pick you up? You know I would've been there in a heartbeat."

Caleb nodded, messing with Minho's hair. "Yes. I know. But I was just trying to leave. I got the chance to go home early. And if I would've stayed any longer, that privilege might've been taken away."

The room was silent again, the only sounds being the movie that played on the TV and the sound of the heat blowing out of the vent.

This year, it seemed as though winter would come early. But both men were okay with that.

Caleb liked it because he could have his window cracked a little to let in some cool air AND he could have the heat on.

Yes, it was a waste.

But it was kinda like sleeping in a very hot room with a window fan blowing in the summer.

And he liked that feeling.

Caleb leaned forward slightly to look down at his boyfriend, who had his eyes closed.

Minho didn't really need to sleep. But for some reason, the feeling of Caleb running his hand through his hair lulled him to sleep.

"Are you tired?" The younger enquired. Minho responded silently with a shake of his head. "No."

"Well I am. Let's go to sleep. We have classes tomorrow anyways."

Surprisingly, Minho agreed. He stood up and turned off the TV before making his way back to his bedroom.

And Caleb made his way to his.

Sure, they were dating. So they could sleep together. But if they slept together, they probably wouldn't move from the bed.

So, after saying their goodnights, the two split up for the night...

-

3:01am

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

There was a light tapping on Caleb's door. And if he was a heavier sleeper, he wouldn't've heard it. But he did.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up, squinting his eyes to look at the alarm clock that sat on his dresser across the room.

Ah fuck.

3:02am

He hated being up around this hour.

While he knew it meant nothing, he came from a very very very religious family.

This was supposedly the 'Devil's Hour' where weird things happened.

And while he knew that that was nothing but a tale (a tale his parents used to tell him to get him to go to sleep at night when he was younger) it still gave him the chills occasionally.

He got up from his bed and opened the door to see a shirtless Minho standing there.

"What's wrong?"

"I need your help."

-

Ooooooo I wonder what he could need help with 👀.

Hehhehehehe