Nov. 30th (8/10) [No Intervene]

10:10am

Caleb would've been sleeping right now if it weren't for the fact that his boyfriend and his brother were outside of the bedroom door fighting.

Not to mention that it's not his bedroom. But his boyfriend's brother's room.

He let out a sigh and looked around the room. He could hear them getting closer to the door.
And although Yuno was trying his best to keep the older from reaching the door, both boys knew that Minho got what he wanted. If he wanted to open the door, then he'd open the door.

With that being said, when the bedroom door was practically broken down because a grown man flew into it, Caleb flinched and backed up on the bed even more.

Caleb watched as Minho angrily stalked towards his younger brother completely ignoring the fact that the person he had came for was currently sitting on the bed watching him as if he had two heads.

Yuno tried to push himself up. But he didn't get very far for he was forcefully turned over onto his back. And then, Minho grabbed the collar of the younger's shirt, pulling him up and began punching his face as if there was a bug on it.

Punch

"Leave-"

Punch.

"My-"

Punch.

"Fucking boyfriend-"

Punch.

"Alone."

Caleb frowned. He couldn't watch this.

Back in school, the principal (and his parents) always stressed the importance of standing up for someone. Don't let bullies bully. If you see a bully bullying, stop them.

But you couldn't stop a bully if you didn't see the bully bullying.

So, Caleb made sure he had everything and he made a run for it, wasting no time in leaving the house.

Couldn't stop the bully if you didn't see the bully.