Nov. 27th (2/4)

8:55am

"What do you want Minho?"

"I miss you."

Lie.

"I've been looking everywhere for you."

Lie.

"What happened to you?"

Caleb sighed and looked at Minho. Though he didn't look very worried (surprise surprise), concern swam in his tone like a one-finned fish swam through a current.

"Does the name Yuno Crowe ring a bell?"

He watched as the older closed his mouth. And fell silent, probably in thought. His eye contact wavered a bit, eyes flickering to Caleb's forehead and then at his shirt.

"Uh ..."

"Yes?"

Silence.

"I found out that my sexy teacher was your brother, Minho. You wanna know how I found out?"

Once again, the two met eyes. Except there wasn't a spark like there used to be before.

The circuit that bound them together had died - a stupid piece of some non-conductive material had gotten in the way.

"Not really."

"Well I'll tell you anyways. He captured me."

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?"

"It's hard to stay away from him, fucktard! He's my teacher."

And that was the first time had ever been rendered 'shooketh' by his boyfriend. He furrowed his brows. "You can't just sk-"

"No I can't just skip, idiot! My parents paid for me to come here. And I respect that. I'm not gonna waste their money and skip a class because you don't like my teacher. Are you that fucking stupid?"

Shooketh again.

"Actually, I'm glad I got to know him. He's told me some stuff about you. Like how you use people. And how you were using me. Oh, and yeah and how he's your younger brother. Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?"

Once again, the older's face was stoic again.

"Well, he's adopted so ..."

"So fucking what. I can't believe you. Leave me alone."

-

Just a short filler chapter :). Enjoy!

Also, we're almost to 400 reads. I swear just two days ago, I reached 300 reads.

Thank you all :).

Remember: don't let the bad things ruin your good day.