Sept. 3rd (2/2)

This is like the 'first' time I've written something like this. So I hope you guys enjoy.

Please don't forget to vote/comment if you liked the chapter.

Stay safe and enjoy your day/night.

:)

9:05 am.

Moving Minho's stuff in didn't take as long as Caleb thought it would.

By 9:00 all of the male's luggage was in his room and the two were now sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast and discussing stuff.

And for some reason, Caleb couldn't keep his eyes off of the male.

"How old are you?" He asked, watching as the pale one ran a hand through his wavy hair and then took a sip of his water. He then cleared his throat.

"21."

As if his looks weren't enough to pull anyone in, Minho just had to have this sexy ass baritone voice.

Silky and smooth. Deep and resonant.

Fuck.

"So you're a ..."

"Junior. I'm a junior." Even though Minho could literally feel Caleb checking him out, he decided to pay it no mind and continue to eat his cereal.

"Ah. I'm a sophomore."

"Ha. That means you have to call me Hyung. Or Seonbaenim..." there was a cocky tone laced in Minho's voice.

"Pardon?"

"It's a culture thing. Where my family is from, a guy who is older than you is referred to as Hyung. And for someone who is older than you and in the same profession, it's Seonbaenim."

"And where is your family from?" Caleb inquired, genuinely curious to know more about this pale god that sat before him.

Yeah. He was attractive and all. But Caleb decided that it was best to actually get to know his new roommate and not judge him based off of his looks.

"Korea. Well, my mum is. My dad's from Quebec."

"Really? How did they meet?"

"Some concert in Toronto. I forgot which one though."

Caleb let out a snort of laughter before quickly composing himself. "That's funny. I didn't know stuff like that happens."

"Me neither. But here they are ... 31 years later..."

Caleb smiled a bit. It was always nice to hear about people who have been together for so long. Because then it gave him hope that his next relationship could have some length to it.

His longest relationship lasted for a year. And it ended because his boyfriend broke up with him over something stupid. He texted him a few weeks later apologising and asking for a second chance.

But Caleb ignored him. If it was easy for him to drop him over something so stupid then there was really no point in getting back together.

"What are you majoring in?"

"My major is Dance. And my minor is Kinesiology."

"Really?" Caleb hadn't met anyone so far who was majoring in dance.

But once again, he hadn't really met anyone.

"So you like music?"

Minho nodded, taking a sip of his water. "I love music."

"Really? You know I make music? The first door on the right is my makeshift studio."

This was exciting. Now that he knew Minho was interested in music, he'd feel a bit more at ease when he was doing his thing.

"Ah. That's cool. So you're majoring in music?"

"No. Actually, I'm majoring in business administration and management. And my minor is marketing."

Slowly, Minho nodded.

All of this was new for him. He too was used to staying by himself. He wasn't really a people person.

Not in the usual way, at least.

But Caleb wasn't that bad.

This could work out.