Nov. 30th (2/10)

5:36am

The journey to the bedroom had been an exhilarating and (kinda) dangerous one.

If it weren't for the fact that Minho was a strong man, he would've dropped Caleb. Or he would've fell.

Because the whole way to the older's bedroom Minho carried the younger and the two never separated lips.

Well ... Caleb had retracted once to catch a breath. But aside from that, nothing other than kissing and small dirty whispers were exchanged.

Minho dropped the younger onto the bed and then instantly pulled off his robe allowing the satin garment to surround his ankles.

Caleb lied there propped up on his elbows as he watched his older slowly pull off his shirt.

His prominent (and delicious-looking) v-lines came into view followed by his abs and then his defined pecs.

Minho was lucky that he had a decent personality and some intelligence in that (probably) big brain of his.

Because if he didn't, Caleb would be dating him for his looks and his looks only. And you shouldn't date someone solely based off of their looks.

Appearances can change.

Caleb locked eyes with his lover's darker ones, his eyes dark with lust. Lust and hunger.

After his shirt was completely off and out of the way, Minho leaned down and hovered over the younger and began to kiss his again. He paid little attention to his swollen lips though. Instead, he headed straight for his neck.

Naturally, Caleb titled his neck to the side to allow the older to do his work. And he did.

He started out placing gentle kisses along his neck. All the way down to his collarbone where he placed a hickey.

Caleb knew Minho by now (or he sure liked to think so); the older never really placed his hickeys out in the open. They were always placed somewhere subtle.

Places where people wouldn't notice them unless they really looked.

You know ... like when they weren't minding their business.

So when he felt teeth on his neck he had been a bit surprised. But he paid no mind to it. Not really.

There was a slight pause - Minho had completely retracted from his neck.

And then Caleb felt uncomfortable.

It felt as though a cat decided to sink it's dirty cat-breathed canines into his neck.

But it had only been for a moment.

The pain was then countered with pleasure - the older began to run his tongue along the punctured spot.

It didn't really darn on Caleb that Minho was in fact sucking his blood until he began to feel nauseous and light-headed even though he was lying down.

"Minho, what the fuck?"

He wasn't turned on anymore. Instead, he was concerned. His boyfriend was still sucking away like it was his first drink in decades.

"Minho, get off!" He tried to push him off. But he wouldn't budge.

Caleb squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to ease some of the discomfort he felt. But it didn't make anything better.

He needed some water. Something to eat.

If Minho kept going, he'd surely suck the boy dry.

So, Caleb did the most logical thing he could think of: he kicked the older right in his baby-making parts.