Dec. 5th (2/3) [M]

Updated kinda late.

-

11:40am

Usually Caleb would've put down the idea of sex after a shower.

He had just gotten all clean for what? To get dirty again?

No thanks.

But it was hard to ignore the roaming hands on his half-naked form. Or the rather impressive length pressed into his clothed ass. And he almost said no. But then Minho kissed that one spot on his neck that drove him wild. And he was all ears.

He didn't know how he ended up on all fours with his perky ass pointed up to the heavens (or he did know but whatever). Or how he ended up with Minho's beautiful mouth pressed up at his entrance. But he didn't care.

"Such a beautiful hole ..." Minho whispered as he kneaded the full cheeks and spread them apart for better access. "And it's all mine."

Caleb clung onto the sheets as if they were a lifeline of some sort, damn near trembling as Minho worked his magic, sucking and kneading. He paused for a second to blow air onto his now wet hole and watch as it clenched a bit.

And then he brought a digit up, rubbing around his hole, teasing him slightly. And just as Caleb was about to voice his annoyance, the older shoved the digit in enjoying the way Caleb's hole clenched around it.

"This feels good and all, but your dick would feel so much better..."

"Yeah? You think so?"

The finger was removed, Minho's thick, swollen length (aggressively) taking its place. And Caleb let out a grunt and fell forward, definitely not expecting that impact.

And once he got back up and attempted to look behind him, the older put a hand on the back of his neck and forced him down so his face was in the pillows.

"You stay like this and let daddy fuck you like the little slut you are. Understand?"

Fuck. That was hot, Caleb thought to himself.

Dirty talk was definitely a kink.

"I said..." there was a rather hard slap to his ass , which jiggled a bit upon impact. "Do you understand?"

Minho still didn't move yet. And Caleb assumed that it'd be that way until he answered. So, to the best of his ability, he nodded.

However, that answer didn't satisfy Minho. So Caleb's ass was slapped once again. "Words, baby."

"Yes daddy. Now please fuck me."

"Good boy."

Although Minho's pace started out slow, the older wasted no time in picking up said pace making sure that every time he thrusted in, he went as far and as hard as he could go.

Minho's brutal pace had Caleb seeing the galaxy, the universe and everything in between behind his eyelids upon every thrust. And he was sure that if his hipbones weren't dislocated by the end of this session, he'd definitely have some bruises on his hips when they were done.

Usually it'd hurt. But now in his state of arousal, everything seemed good.

The small yet powerful slaps the older would deliver to his ass.

The throaty moans.

The way his balls felt slapping against his body.

It all felt great.

And the only thing keeping him from collapsing completely was the vice-like grip he had on his waist.

And then Caleb felt it.

The tightening in his stomach. The nearing of his climax. And yes, he had been the one who originally requested that Minho had gone fast and hard. But, now he didn't want it.

He didn't want it to be over so soon.

"S-slow down." He moaned out, trying to move away from the older's thrusts.

But the grip on his hips were so tight.

Nothing was separating the two of them. Nothing right now.

"No...."

"If you don't slow down I'm gonna come."

"Fuck you." He thrusted into Caleb again, this time putting all he had into it just to spite the male. And the younger let out a muffled 'oof' as a response.

"Beg for it."

He thought the older was gonna let up just a little. But when he felt a hand on his hip leave and home itself on his semi-hard cock, he knew he was lost.

Minho pumped in time with his aggressive thrusts, ignoring the pleas and cries from his lover. He could feel the younger clenching around him like crazy which sent him a bit closer to the edge as well.

It didn't take long for the younger to come undone (and in to Minho's hand). He came with a loud, strangled moan.

A strangled moan that sounded like music to Minho's ears.

Caleb felt as though all the stress and problems he had dealt with in the past had faded away. Right now it was just him and Minho fucking on the older's bed.

He was still on cloud nine as the older slammed into him.

He was also still rather sensitive. So when Minho continued to fondle with his length, he couldn't help but squirm and whine. Which sent Minho over his edge as well.

He pulled out slowly after he finished pumping the younger full of his juices. And watched as the younger finally collapsed, laying flat on the bed, ignoring the fact that he was a hot, sweaty and sticky mess.

And Minho smiled.

This boy, this beautiful boy who lied before him full of his juices right now was his.

All his.

And he'd be damned if he let anyone else but him have him.

Caleb was his.

All his.