Dec. 11th (4/4) [Kinda M]

The end is near?
-

5:00pm

Caleb hadn't meant to give in.

Yuno's words just seemed so genuine and thought out. And it touched him.

Even if the older didn't care, you'd think he did with how sincere his words sounded. And how sincere he looked.

Yet, he was clearly angry too.

Angry Yuno was sexy Yuno.

And that was enough to make Caleb do what he did.

That was how he ended up bent over the professor's desk with the older slamming his erection into his tight hole.

Yuno let out a groan as he felt his climax coming. And to be honest, he didn't care if Caleb didn't cum yet.

"You fucking brat!" He hissed, pulling himself all the way out and slamming back in.

Unintentionally, his hand found it's way to the back of Caleb's neck. And he found himself pushing the younger harder against the desk, mumbling incoherent words under his breath.

Caleb would've found it cute if he wasn't so lost in his own world right now.

Fortunately for Caleb, he already came. But between being rammed into and his semi-hard-on rubbing up against the desk, he was very close to cumming again.

He tried his best to keep quiet. There was a small part of him that still knew that he was in the school. Anyone could walk past. And if he was loud, that person would get nosey.

Caleb would probably be terminated from the school. And Yuno could be fired.

Caleb needed to stay here, though. His parents were paying for his education. Getting kicked out for having sex with a professor would disappoint them.

"I want you to cum inside me." The younger rasped out. He didn't care if it'd be harder to hide or clean up. He didn't want to feel empty. He wanted to feel full.

Even if it'd only be for a few moments.

Yuno nodded and came inside of the younger's tight cavern with a strangled, hushed moan. And then when he was sure he was finished, he pulled out and stepped back, wiping his forehead.

As if he actually sweated.

"Oh fuck, I needed that." He huffed, pulling his boxers and then his pants back up.

They were in deep.

Deeper than Yuno had been just moments ago.

5:30pm

"How'd you get home?"

Caleb hadn't even shut the door and he was already being questioned.

In fact, he hadn't even noticed that Minho was sitting on the sofa

.... with a book in his hand?

Granted, it was dark. He couldn't see in the dark.

"You creep. Were you waiting for me to get home?" He turned on the light near the front door and looked at Minho. "Are you reading in the dark? Who does that?"

"This isn't Jeopardy. Don't answer my questions with more questions."

"Yuno drove me home." He answered honestly. "He asked me to stay after. Wanted to talk to me."

"For an hour almost?"

"You're right. That's too short. I'll make sure we talk for longer next time." The younger grumbled. And before Minho could make a comment or anything, he spoke again. "I have a question: who gave you permission to not only go through my stuff, but tell other people about my stuff?"

"I'm trying to help you, you brat." The older got up, turning on the table lamp. Then he approached Caleb. "We wouldn't have this problem if you just kept things under control."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your schizophrenia, you shit! Why didn't you tell me?"

Caleb gulped and then swallowed his emotions, his face becoming void of any expressions he might've usually shown at the moment. "I don't know what you're talking about." And then, he headed to his room.

"Why didn't you tell me you had schizophrenia!" Minho followed. If he had a heart, it'd be thumping in his chest like a rabbit.

"I thought we had a connection, Caleb. I thought we could tell each other everything. I'm here to help you. But I can't help you if you don't let me!"

"I don't want your help! Maybe if you actually shut up and listen to what I'm saying, you'd hear me." Now they were outside of the younger's room.

Minho frowned.

Actually frowned.

"I don't see why you won't talk to me. Let me help you. What I did in the past did nothing to hinder your ability to talk to me. I don't yell at you. I don't insult you. I don't even react to what you say! So why the fuck won't you let me-"

"You want to help me? Leave me alone about it! I know what I'm doing."

Inside of the room Caleb stepped. And then he slammed the door shut.