Nov. 21st

8:30am

"What's wrong, Dollface?"

Caleb hadn't been home in almost a week. Which meant he hadn't been able to put out any music.

Which meant that he wasn't content. And on top of that, he didn't have his phone so he couldn't listen to music.

And Mister Sexy Stuff was a psychopath who apparently didn't listen to music.

Now, to live without music was hard for the average person. But for someone who really lived off of music, it was hell.

With that being said, Caleb felt like shit. He didn't really care that he hadn't been home. Or that he hadn't been able to see Minho (although those were reasons he was upset too).

He hadn't heard a single song in 5 days. He was irritable. Just about anything set him off. He felt like an alcoholic who hadn't had a single drink in 48 hours. Or a cocaine addict who hadn't gotten a hit in an hour.

He would kill to listen to something. Even if it was just classical music.

"You seem depressed. What is the matter?"

"Uh. Nothing really. I mean, it's not like you took me away from everything I love and forced me to stay here, homeschooling me like some child." The younger snapped.

"What do you need, baby?"

"I told you not to call me that!" Caleb stood up from the dining table.

"I apologise. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you. Okay? I don't want to see you upset."

"I WANT TO GO HOME! That's what I want. That's what would make me happy!"

"Please don't use that tone with me."

"Please let me go home!"

The two stared at each other for a few moments. Even though Caleb looked angry, in his eyes there was a hint of desperation. The male wanted to go home. He wanted to be with his Minho. Be with his music.

"I'm sorry, honey. You know I can't do that." The older stood from his chair and rounded the table, nearing Caleb, who took a step back for every step forward the undesirable took.

"Your home is here with me. You're just confused. You think home is with Minho ..."

He went to put his hands on the brunet's shoulders to calm him. But Caleb smacked them away. "Don't touch me!" He seethed before turning around.

And for some reason, that set Mister Sexy off.

He growled and gripped the back of the younger's neck and slammed him into the nearest wall. To which Caleb responded with by trying to push him off. But it was no use.

The professor forced him around, grabbing his cheeks and forcing his face to face his. And Caleb saw his eyes flash. The same way Minho's did when he was beyond angry or frustrated.

Caleb gulped. "You listen to me, you little shit! I'm doing this to help you! To keep you away from Min Ho!" The guy's voice was practically a growl.

"What do you mean?" Minho wasn't a threat. In fact, Minho was less of a threat than sexy guy right now.

"Do you really think there's such thing as 'having a human?' Or are you that fucking dense? He's using you. And soon enough, you'll die. And then he'll go on to the next human!"

"He told me that marking me would make me his. He wouldn't have to worry about anyone else."

"Yeah. Until he gets tired of you. When he does, he'll finish you off and go on to the next person. Why do you think you haven't seen or heard anything from his past flings?"