Nov. 11th (3/4) [M]

v short chapter.

V short.

-
4:30am

Minho's stamina was no joke.

And Caleb knew it was because he was ... well ... a vampire (damn it felt weird to think that).

But still. He had to get tired.

The two had been at it for a little over an hour. And Caleb was pooped. All he could really do was lie there and moan as Minho rammed into his ass like a battering ram.

Caleb knew that he wouldn't be able to walk right later.

The older came again with a loud-ish moan. And then he looked down at Caleb, who came as well, leaving a mess on his torso.

If he thought he looked a mess before, then he definitely looked a mess now.

His hair ruffled up and love bites on his chest. The semen resting on his chest. His lips swollen from being kissed multiple times.

"Oh fuck." The younger breathed. "That was ... amazing."

He expected his first time to be a bit more ... awkward. But it wasn't. Minho made him feel at ease. And he made him feel good too.

Win-win.

"Let's get cleaned up, shall we?" Minho pulled himself out of Caleb, resisting the urge to look at his stretched hole.

"Sure." Caleb agreed before getting to his feet. And with a bit of help from Minho, they made it to the bathroom.