Nov. 30th (7/10)

10:10am

Caleb would've been sleeping right now if it weren't for the fact that his boyfriend and his boyfriend's brother were outside of the bedroom door fighting.

Not to mention that it's not his bedroom. But his boyfriend's brother's room.

Make a wish. He thought to himself before placing a hand on the bedroom door and twisting the knob. And just as he did, a grown man came flying through the door.

Caleb couldn't tell which grown man it was for he had been too busy trying to dodge.

Luckily he didn't get hurt.

When he looked up, he saw Minho angrily stalking towards him. Or maybe he was stalking towards Yuno who was now lying on the floor with what could've been a broken nose if he was just a little more fragile.

Either way, Caleb didn't want to be in the line of sight. Not really. So he stepped to the side in an attempt to evade the older. And was surprised when he didn't even bat an eyelash at him. Instead, he placed a hand on Yuno's shoulder and rolled him over onto his back.

"You cocksucker! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Says the guy beating me up because his boyfriend came to me for comfort!"

Despite the fact that it was the truth, Minho didn't want to hear it. He was angry. And he just wanted to punch around his stupid brother.

So that's what he did.

Minho grabbed the younger's collar and pulled him up before punching him once ...

Twice ...

Thrice ...

"Stop! Let him go!"

Minho did as told. But he still held on tightly to his brother's shirt. He glared at Caleb. "You're defending him?"

"Yes. Because you're being a bully. What happened to talking things out?"

"Talking things out only works if the person's got a brain." And then he went right back to punching the younger.

By now, his face was bruised. And there was a cut on his beautiful bottom lip. And Caleb felt bad. He knew Minho would follow. But he didn't think he'd act so aggressively.

He's be rather aggressive lately.

Was there a full moon coming?

He's not a werewolf, idiot.

Right.

"Minho, stop! Hear me out. I listen to your bullshit all of the time."

No reply though. Just a grunt as he punched the younger again.

Caleb growled and did something he'd never thought he'd have to do:

With as much strength as he could muster up, he tackled the older off of Yuno. He heard a shirt rip in the process. And he assumed that it was Yuno's. After all, Minho didn't seem as though he was letting go so easily.

He - to the best of the ability - pinned the older to the floor and glared down at him.

The guy was like a kid. You could state that you were angry or upset, but if it didn't show on your face or in your actions, there was no use.

So, he decided to act.

"Minho, I said stop."

-

Don't worry y'all. For those who (would've) chosen no, I'll write an alternative chapter for that. And maybe a whole new story following what happens after he doesn't intervene.