Nov. 11th (2/4) [M]

3:20am

"Ah fuck ..." Caleb let out a strangled moan as the tension he felt building up within him released.

For a moment, he couldn't see. And he wasn't sure if it was because his eyes had been closed or because they rolled back into his head.

But that didn't really matter.

Minho smirked and swallowed before standing and removing his own pants as well, noticing how tired Caleb looked.

"Tired, baby boy? You can't be. We're just getting started."

Caleb looked up at the older. "I can't take a quick nap?"

"No. You can't. Now get on your hands and knees and perk your pretty ass out for me."

Caleb sighed and did as told, a bit hesitant because he had never done anything like this before.

And Minho could tell. But he was a bit impatient. So he flipped Caleb over himself and then pressed a hand on his back, forcing the younger's torso to lie straight on the bed.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." Minho huffed, his finger tracing Caleb's spine all the way down to his ass. He then gripped said muscle and squeezed it a bit before slapping it, eliciting a small gasp from the younger in the process.

"Do you have any lube?"

Caleb shook his head to the best of his ability causing Minho to sigh. "Ok. We'll just make do with what we got."

Once again, the older was back on his knees, his face level with Caleb's tight hole.

It clenched and unclenched around nothing. And that just made Minho a bit more eager to fill him up right then and there. But this was his baby boy's first time and he wanted it to be pleasurable.

So, he gripped his cheeks and gave the male one long flat-tongued lick from his balls all the way up to his hole.

"That felt good ..." the younger breathed out.

"Want me to do it again?"

Caleb nodded.

"Words, baby."

"Yes, please."

"Good boy."

So, Minho did it again, and this time he found himself fucking the younger's hole with his tongue.

Clearly Caleb enjoyed it.

After a few seconds of using his tongue, Minho decided to switch it out for his index finger. He lathered it up with enough saliva before pushing the digit in.

Caleb squirmed a bit. The feeling was foreign. But it didn't take him long to get adjusted. In fact, he wanted more. "More, please." He breathed out.

Minho gladly obliged, adding in a second finger. And then eventually a third.

But that just wasn't enough for Caleb. He wanted to feel more. He wanted to feel Minho.

"I need more ..." he moaned out, looking over his shoulder at the older.

Minho pulled his fingers out. "You need more?"

"Yes, please." He watched as Caleb's eyes trailed down his body to the bulge that was in his boxers. And Caleb actually found himself licking his lips. "Please fuck me."

"Your wish is my command ..."