Dec. 8th(5/6)

6:03pm

Caleb actually found himself enjoying the time he was spending with Minho (not that he normally didn't enjoy the time spent with the older).

Usually the two hung out at home. Because Caleb didn't really like going outside. He didn't like interacting with people. He'd rather cuddle up in some covers and lean into Minho as he watched a movie or read a book.

Or scrolled through his Instagram.

Or while he fantasised about the older fucking his brain out and muttering more-than-sinful things into his ears.

But going out had always been a straightforward 'no.'

But today he agreed to going out because he wanted a bit of fresh air. And he wanted to eat some (kinda) fancy food.

Takeout could only be so fancy, right?

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom ..." Caleb told Minho, wiping his hands off with a napkin he had previously wet with water before standing. "Don't order desert without me."

"Why would I order dessert when I have all of this cake right here?" Minho grinned, slapping Caleb's ass as he walked past earning a glare from the younger.

Caleb entered the bathroom, immediately locking eyes with a male who was finishing up at one of the urinals. He offered him a small smile and earned a weird look in return.

Fuck why did I just do that? Fucking idiot.

He hesitated for a second before walking over to the urinal all the way at the end and unzipping his pants.

Now usually, when when a noise is heard, people look at whatever caused the noise. It's instinct. It can't really be controlled.

Kinda like how a cat dashes madly around the room after using the litter box.

The only time someone doesn't look upon hearing a noise is if they can't hear it.

(Un) Fortunately, Caleb hears everything.

So when he heard the bathroom door squeak upon opening, he looked and saw the stranger leaving.

He let out a sigh that he didn't know he had been holding in.

"Why did I smile at another man taking a piss? A stranger at that." He scolded himself as he zipped up his pants and walked away from the urinal (choosing to ignore the flushing noise).

As he was washing his hands, he heard the door squeal again. So he looked.

And who did he see?

"Caleb?"

Fuck me.

"Uh ... Yuno ... Hi. Fancy seeing you here." He moved his hands away from the tap and headed over to the paper towel dispenser to grab some paper towels.

Usually he would've used the air dryers. He liked the way the skin on his hands moved around. But right now, he didn't want to.

He just wanted to get out of the bathroom.

Anything could happen while in the presence of this lunatic. And he left his phone on the table. So he couldn't exactly text or call Minho if he needed help.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?"

His suspicions weren't raised at all when he noticed that the older was kind of blocking the door.

"Using the bathroom. That's what people do in bathrooms, Yuno."

"No, Shithead. I'm talking about in the diner."

Wow. A bit straightforward, aren't we? 

"You know what, don't answer that." Yuno stopped him, already knowing what the younger was gonna say.

Finally, Yuno moved and Caleb was able to leave. So he didn't hesitate to do so.

He huffed as he flopped down into his seat across from Minho and offered the older a smile. "Did you figure out what you wanted for desert?"

"Yes."

"What are you getting?"

Caleb kind of regretting asking 'cause he thought the older would say something corny like-

"The banana pudding looks pretty good."

Oh. That wasn't corny at all.

"And then for post-desert, I'll have you."