Nov. 30th (6/10) [Kinda M]

7:39am

Caleb let out a soft sigh.

He didn't know how he ended up in this situation.

One moment he was venting to Yuno and the next minute he was on the male's bed with the younger's pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock.

Caleb let out a moan when Yuno removed himself from his member, giving the tip a bit of love before pulling off with a 'pop' noise. He then licked his swollen lips and looked up at the younger who was peering down at him through hooded black orbs.

He winked and then went back down, licking a strip from the base to the tip before swallowing the member whole and humming some random tune as he did.

And for Caleb that pushed him over the edge. He came into the older's mouth with a strangled moan (which definitely made Yuno harder than he already was) and then fell back onto the sheets drawing in a deep breath as the older continued to suck him trying to get out everything he could offer.

When he was done, he swallowed and removed his lips from the younger's cock. "Hmmm ... that was hot."

Caleb nodded, unable to form a full sentence at the moment without messing up at least one of his words.

"Oh baby boy~" the older sang. "You can't tap out yet." He grabbed the younger's hand and guided it to his hardened member which had been covered up by his sweatpants.

If Caleb didn't know any better, he'd say that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

And not that he was comparing or anything ... but Yuno definitely felt as though he was packing just a bit more than Minho.

Don't tell him though. He'll get angry.

-

9:59am

After the two had given each other blowjobs and Caleb had actually been fucked by Yuno, the two fell asleep cuddled up on the older's bed.

Very comfortable, memory foam bed by the way.

They hadn't been asleep for long though because before they could actually drift off to sleep, there was a banging at the front door. And Yuno's phone began vibrating aggressively with text messages AND a phone call.

"Open this fucking door, Yuno!"

The voice had been muffled, but both boys could hear loud and clear that there was an angry Minho behind that front door.

Luckily, the male's neighbours weren't home. So they didn't have to worry about any complaints or anything. But it was still annoying as hell.

"Stay in here." Yuno calmly told before putting his clothes back on and leaving the room, shutting the door behind him as he did.

Caleb nodded and dressed up himself. And then he sat on the bed listening to the muffled conversation behind the door.

"Where is he, Yuno?"

"Well it's nice to see you too. What brings you here at such an early hour?"

Caleb could hear the front door close. "Where is Caleb, you brat? And why did you have to tell him those things? Now he thinks I only want him for his blood."

"No. I told him things and you actually acted them out. And that's why he thinks you only want him for his blood. Get it right."

"Whatever. Where is he?"

"He's not here. He left an hour ago."

"Really? Then why are his shoes by the front door?"

"I never said he left on a good note."

There was a pause.

"Why do I still smell him here? In fact, why do you smell like him?" Caleb couldn't see the daggers that Minho was glaring at Yuno. Or the fact that the older had technically locked his gaze onto the closed bedroom door.

Oh fuck he's gonna find me.

"He's in your room, isn't he? You fucked him, didn't you?"

Pause.

"Yuno, move or be moved. I'm not fucking around."

"You're invading my privacy right now. I don't appre-"

Caleb heard a thump. And then another thump.

"Get off of me you fucking animal!" Yuno growled out before another thump was heard.

Oh my gosh now they're fighting. I have to do something ....

Right?

——

Hhhmmmmm let's make this interesting.

I want you guys to help out a bit.

Do you think Caleb should Intervene?

Yes.

No.

Let's see what happens *evil laugh*....