Nov. 29th (1/2)

11:30am

Even though Caleb had made it clear that he didn't want to go back to school for at least two more days, Minho had persuaded him to go.

How?

By using logic ... like he always did.

To be honest though, it wasn't hard to persuade the younger.

"You're really gonna skip a few more days of school because you don't want to say no to people? Imagine how your parents would feel knowing that they're practically wasting their money. It's one thing to get captured and not be able to attend school. It's another thing to not attend be-"

And Caleb had cut him off before he finished because he didn't need to hear anymore.

So now, the two walked together to campus, arriving a bit earlier than needed so they could talk to the guidance counsellor.

Minho wanted to get some of his classes changed so that he could be with Caleb more.

Caleb insisted that that wasn't necessary. But then Minho went again and started spewing log-shit everywhere (get it? Logic + shit? Hahaha).

The meeting didn't take long, actually. The guidance counsellor had been a bit against it, stating that 'it wouldn't be fair to the other students if she switched his classes because he wanted to be with his significant other."

But Minho rarely took no for an answer. Only when he deemed it necessary.

And that was how the two of them ended up in his first period class sitting next to each other.

Professor Se- I mean ... Creepy ended up being a few moments late. He entered the room and sat his stuff down on his desk before turning around to greet everyone. And there he saw a pair of dark eyes staring back at him.

Dark soulless eyes.

And despite the thirty pairs of eyes that stared him down, he couldn't help but to feel affected most by that one set of eyes in particular.

Shit. He thought to himself.

'Shit is right.'

He looked back at the male who wore a cocky grin on his face as he slumped back into his seat, not daring to break eye contact. Even as Caleb reached onto his desk to give the male a sheet of paper.

Minho, don't do this...

"Okay, class. Sorry I was late.  Had some problems to solve. But nevermind that. If you all could just get out your notes, we can pick up where we left off at..." he rounded his desk to turn on his computer and then the smart board, waiting for both things to load up. Even as he moved about, trying his best to ignore the older's gaze, he could still feel the soulless orbs drilling in to him.

'Don't do what?"

Yuno let out an inaudible sigh as he pulled up the notes and displayed them on the board.

All of the sudden, he didn't feel like being here. While he didn't particularly like his job, he loved the students he worked with.

Most of them were very kind. And he knew if they needed help, they'd ask. And he wouldn't hesitate to help them.

Some students were the reason why he continued to work here.

But he would gladly ditch his job if it meant staying away from his psychopathic brother.