Nov. 30th (9/10)

This is following the events of him attempting to intervene. The chapter where he didn't intervene was just for fun.

-

10:15am

Okay, Caleb. Just breathe.

Brothers fight every day, right?

Of course ... not like that. But they've been brothers for like ... ages. So they're probably just fed up with each other.

If you were so concerned, you would've tried to help out more.

Caleb had been very concerned though. But he had also been very scared. The two of them were like titans.

Not in terms of height, but in terms of strength. Getting in between the two of them would be like trying to stop two elephants from fighting.

Stopping it might be futile. And if you get in the way, you'll get trampled.

Caleb let out a sigh. Why couldn't he had just kept his mouth shut and let Minho live his life the way he wanted? Why couldn't he just mind his own business?

Caleb didn't even know where he was going. He had been en route to the bar. But he didn't even drink.

He'd love to go back to the apartment. But he didn't want to be bothered by Minho right now.

And the universe must've known what was going on because he then received text.

Unknown:
Hello? I hope this is the right number. This is Caleb right?

Caleb:
Who is this?

Unknown:
It's Andrew. That one kid from your science class. Remember?

Caleb nodded.

Unfortunately he remembered. How could he forget such a beautiful face?

Caleb:
Ah. Andrew. How'd you get my number?

Andrew:
Had to ask around.

Caleb:
Okay. Well, why are you texting me?

Andrew:
I need your help with something. Are you free to meet up?

Caleb thought. He had nothing else better to do.

Why not?

Caleb:
Sure.

Andrew:
Great. Meet me at the cafe near campus at 10:30.

Caleb:
Okay. See you soon.

Andrew:
Of course :).

-

Hmmmmm .... new character.

Good or bad?