Dec. 6th (1/2)

2:19am

Caleb stumbled into the apartment and closed the door behind him before locking it and kicking his shoes off.

The male was so beat. Work kicked his ass. For some reason despite the fact that there were other restaurants - restaurants that served food much better (and pricier of course) - people still wanted to come to the diner.

He supposed that he couldn't be that upset seeing as though he made over thirty dollars in tips. And got some phone numbers. But he was pooped. And irritated.

He didn't even get to take his break because the kitchen was full of new people. And his stupid manager wasn't there to manage.

So everyone else got their breaks. But he didn't.

On top of that, his stupid manager had been the one to call him in early!

Just thinking about it made Caleb's blood boil. So he took a deep breath in before beginning the descent to Andrew's bedroom.

Once there, he ripped off his jacket, tossed it to the side and collapsed on the bed. He'd just get cleaned up when he woke up later.

"What's wrong, babe?" The younger asked, watching as Caleb just lied there like a stick in the mud. He didn't even try to fix the covers around himself or anything. He just lied there.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Work kicked my ass..."

"I can see that. How was work? Besides the fact that it kicked your ass?"

"Okay." The younger gritted out. "I just want to go to sleep."

"Oh. Okay. Of course. My parents made dinner." He got up to turn off the big lamp in his room and instead turned on the smaller lamp sitting on his bedside table.

"Well ... my mum made dinner. She made her famous lasagne. Sprinkle some parm on that bad boy and then it taste-"

"Oh my fucking god, Andrew! I'm tired! Shut up and let me sleep you motor mouth!"

Andrew frowned but nodded his head anyways. "Oh. Okay. Sorry. I just wanted to let you-"

"Shut the fuck up! And go to sleep or something." The older shot him a glare that sent a shiver up his spine.

Not just any glare, though. It was definitely a Minho-type glare.

That's probably where he learned to glare from.

So, Andrew did as he was told; he curled up under the covers, closed his eyes (and his mouth) and went to sleep.

-
8:10am

Andrew hesitantly joined Caleb at the table in the dining room to eat his breakfast.

The older looked up from his phone at the younger for a second before looking back down at his phone and continuing to eat his cereal.

Andrew opened his mouth to greet the older. But then decided against it. Instead, he sat there and ate quietly, his gaze shifting when he saw his parents enter the dining area.

"Good morning, Kiddos." His mother greeted, going to give Andrew a kiss on his forehead. "How'd you sleep?"

Andrew gulped, not wanting to speak. What if Caleb snapped at him again?

But when he met eyes with the older, he nodded slightly giving Andrew permission to speak.

"Like a baby." Andrew smiled.

"That's great. Tomorrow, we're leaving. So do you guys want to do anything today as a family?"

As a family. Sounded weird to Caleb. Especially coming from someone who didn't even really know him.

Still, he decided to not speak.

"Um ... no. Sorry. I mean, we can do stuff. But not as a family. I think Caleb has to work today." The older nodded in response to Andrew's words.

Small talk continued for a few more moments before Caleb finished his food and got up to put his dish in the sink before going to take a shower.

He gathered up some of his clothes and then headed into the bathroom.

He stepped into the shower, letting the warm water wash away all of the stress he had to deal with yesterday. And then he sighed, recalling how he had yelled at Andrew not once, but twice.

And he didn't even feel bad.

In fact, he felt like that a lot nowadays.

Like ... something in him had snapped. He didn't care as much as he should. He was more irritable. And he just didn't enjoy the things he used to.

Making music for him now seemed like a job. Before it was more like a hobby. Something to ease him out of the real world.

But now? It was another task.

The thought of being Andrew's fake boyfriend no longer interested him.

Well ... not in the 'I want to help out,' way at least.

Now he was more interested in why he needed a fake boyfriend. He couldn't find one himself?

Fucking loser.

Caleb couldn't help but to think that he felt this way because he was apart from Minho.

He was used to spending all of his time with the older.

Wake up, Minho.
Go to work, Minho.
Come home from work, Minho.
Go to sleep, Minho.

Before, Caleb's whole day was spent with Minho.

Or ... at least Minho was in his days more.

So maybe once this whole fake boyfriend stuff was over, he'd go back to feeling like his normal self.

Hopefully.