Nov. 27th (2/3)

9:00am

"Please, Caleb, let me explain. Pl-"

The older's pleas became muffled when Caleb stuffed his earbuds into his ears and blasted some BROCKHAMPTON. He just wanted to walk home in peace.

Wait ....

Did I just think of Yuno's place as home? Yeah, I'm definitely drunk.

Caleb had been so interested in his music and thoughts that he hadn't noticed the agitation in his ex-lover's tone.

And what was worse than having his lover kidnapped by his angry brother?

Having his lover who had been kidnapped and then released from his brother ignore him because said brother plagued his mind with lies.

Minho hated being ignored.

He gripped Caleb's arm and forced him to turn around and face him, his eyes darkening a bit as he did. Caleb pulled out an earbud. "Can't you see I'm trying to ignore you?"

"Yes. You fuck-head. That's why I stopped you. You're gonna listen to what I have to say!"

Caleb desperately wanted to call Yuno. Or make a scene and get people to try to draw Minho away from him. But to do so, he had to pull away from the older's trapping gaze.

His dark eyes gleamed with mischief. And Caleb had never seen this before. It almost scared him. Especially because when Caleb went to say 'no,' the opposite came out.

"Okay." The younger breathed.

Wait. That's not right. I meant to say-

"Fine."

"Great." Minho allowed his hand to slide down the younger's arm to his hand where he intertwined their fingers and took off.

And sadly, Caleb followed. He wanted to scream and punch him. He wanted to defy the older. He wanted to run away. But he couldn't. It was like a trapped. Like he had become a puppet and Minho was the puppeteer.

Not only tugging on his physical strings, but his emotional strings as well.

Caleb knew he was stuck now.